Springfield @ Munford 2nd Round Playoffs

Kevin38

1 hour ago, brian2000 said:

I thought refs at Henry Co last yr was worst I’ve seen......nope......these clowns at Munford take the cake. Getting away with punching and kicking and nothing.

Kid kicks our defensive player after he is tackled for a loss and we get flagged.  I laughed out loud the officiating was so bad.  I was hoping we wouldn’t have any one hurt or tossed

1 minute ago, TheCommissioner said:

Kid kicks our defensive player after he is tackled for a loss and we get flagged.  I laughed out loud the officiating was so bad.  I was hoping we wouldn’t have any one hurt or tossed

These refs couldn’t be this blind. They willingly let Munford players punch and kick. I hope we don’t see these clowns in Paris. 

1 hour ago, DbCooper said:

Refs keeping Munford in the game straight up B.S.

I was watching some of our playoff game against Columbia on Social Dweebs.  I think it was 2001.  The officials were incredible in that game.  They were completely professional and had total control of the game.  What has happened?  

I hope this group doesn’t have our games with Big Red next week?  The kids deserve the best for this epic battle 

Just now, brian2000 said:

These refs couldn’t be this blind. They willingly let Munford players punch and kick. I hope we don’t see these clowns in Paris. 

I agree.  They were tackle us by the face mask and blocking with their hands in the mask.  Their player fumbles the ball when we strip him and we are flagged for face mask.  They have a player leave the bench with no helmet after a play to get chipped, no flag.  I literally couldn’t believe what I was seeing 

11 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I agree.  They were tackle us by the face mask and blocking with their hands in the mask.  Their player fumbles the ball when we strip him and we are flagged for face mask.  They have a player leave the bench with no helmet after a play to get chipped, no flag.  I literally couldn’t believe what I was seeing 

Maddening. Surely these fake and phony refs aren’t that blind. If these clowns show up in Paris they may throw me out of the game bahaha.

1 minute ago, TheCommissioner said:

Worst I have ever seen, glad our kids kept their composure. Jackets defense,  can’t say enough on how well they played. Biggest surprise after the game actual handshake line was without any incident after the in game lack of composure by Munford. Best thing about Munford they gave us Johnny Jones for the Vols , whose run to the house with less than 2:48 in the game  put a dagger in Bama on the third Saturday in October in Birmingham 1983. Alan Cockrell caught Bama in a blitz and ran beauitful option to Jones . Well great game Jackets .

• Like 1