East Nashville Travels To Waverly for Round 2

Wavo2004

4 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Never!!! You know big brother left the house to y’all, just making sure everything still good at home. Don’t make us have to move back and put Lil east in timeout!!!

We on this state championship run and you talking about moving back down to 3a. You worried about the wrong thing. 

41 minutes ago, urmama57 said:

waverley season is over and now yall can go play basketball and hope u dont see us in 2a next year 

Lol unfortunately we didn’t make enough plays on defense to play y’all this week. It is what it is. I can tell y’all haven’t been successful in the playoffs because I don’t have any clue where y’all are from. Your having a good year, to bad we aren’t playing y’all next. Pretty sure you don’t have the talent or speed to keep up. Your big, yes big, but are very slow. Your QB is not athletic. Neither are your RB’s. You slipped up on EN the first meeting. You may very well do it again. But you aren’t world beaters. We lacked about 2 players on defense from making it to Chattanooga. We would have scored at will against y’all, y’all may have done the same to us, but we would have scored. A lot. Again good luck! 

Hearing that new topic of interest of the TSSAA today is around East playing players friday night that was suspended for disciplinary actions.... mainly #6.  Supposedly they had a few that had been out the weeks prior and was not clear to come back yet for the Waverly game?  Anyone confirm or shed some light on this?

34 minutes ago, ponyup said:

Hearing that new topic of interest of the TSSAA today is around East playing players friday night that was suspended for disciplinary actions.... mainly #6.  Supposedly they had a few that had been out the weeks prior and was not clear to come back yet for the Waverly game?  Anyone confirm or shed some light on this?

:popcorneater:

1 hour ago, ponyup said:

If it’s true then that’s pretty pathetic on east part, I guess I feel that way bc number 6 was the reason for most of the scoring and, well, considering waverly only lost by 6, makes it difficult to hear.

31 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

If it’s true then that’s pretty pathetic on east part, I guess I feel that way bc number 6 was the reason for most of the scoring and, well, considering waverly only lost by 6, makes it difficult to hear.

1 hour ago, ponyup said:

Is Waverly practicing this week in anticipation of playing Friday?

What were the suspensions supposedly for and by who?  Was it the school or the TSSAA?  I remember in 2016 or 2017 that it was Waverly who lost in the state semifinals to a Trezevant team that played some ineligible players and was later stripped of a state championship as a result.  

I also remember Stratford teams in 2003 or 2004 that had to forfeit several wins after it was deemed that they’d played some ineligible players.