Obion Co. @ Milan Rd 2

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I was shocked to see the Rebels get out of Memphis with a win, like big shocked. So it wouldn't surprise me now if they did find a way to upset the Bulldogs and advance to the 3rd round. Hopefully Johnny has had a week full of rest and relaxation because they are going to need to ride him again to pull out a win in this match up! Rebels by a TD! :thumb:

22 hours ago, stacmot said:

I was impressed with Light when Haywood played Obion.  I'd love to know his stats against the Tomcats. 

Even though I thought Melrose would have a hard time stopping him, I was one of those who believed the Wildcats would win.  I just didn't think Obion would be able to stop Melrose's offense.

That said, congratulations to the Rebels and all of the other 7-4A teams.  I hope one of us (Haywood, Milan, South Gibson, or Obion) will make it to Chattanooga and win the gold.

What kind of stats did Light have when Obion played Milan a few weeks ago?

Sorry for the delayed response. Didn’t see this post. In the first meeting he had 17 carries for 83 yds and 1 td. Hopefully we can hold him to similar number this coming Friday. 

• Thanks 1