D2 - A Round 2

CougarDadx2

No real upsets from week one - Lakeway was a little bit of a surprise. The Purple Lion fight between Trinity and King's proved to be as entertaining as many of us thought it would be. On to Round 2:

DCA @ Friendship: Rematch from week 3 - I don't see much of a change in the outcome.

Lakeway @ USJ: An even longer road trip for Lakeway - probably even a long ride home, USJ just has too much.

Trinity @ Nashville Christian: Trinity is scrappy, but in the end Nashville Christian has too much firepower.

MTCS @ Jackson Christian: This will be a battle of the RBs, JC line is solid as a rock, but MTCS may be a little faster. I'm a homer, will go with my Cougars in a tight one.

6 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

No real upsets from week one - Lakeway was a little bit of a surprise. The Purple Lion fight between Trinity and King's proved to be as entertaining as many of us thought it would be. On to Round 2:

DCA @ Friendship: Rematch from week 3 - I don't see much of a change in the outcome.

Lakeway @ USJ: An even longer road trip for Lakeway - probably even a long ride home, USJ just has too much.

Trinity @ Nashville Christian: Trinity is scrappy, but in the end Nashville Christian has too much firepower.

MTCS @ Jackson Christian: This will be a battle of the RBs, JC line is solid as a rock, but MTCS may be a little faster. I'm a homer, will go with my Cougars in a tight one.

Go Middle!!!!..They had themselves a good one last night.

7 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

USJ should win by quite a bit.

JCS is more athletic overall than MTCS and is the favorite. 

NCS is too powerful and has the best player in Div 2A.

FCS vs DCA is a rematch. 

Edited by Playerscoach

On 11/5/2022 at 8:39 AM, CougarDadx2 said:

You can follow this link https://fb.watch/gDLIK1CdXR/ to watch and listen to my rather humorous call of the game winning play of the TKA at TCA game. Funny, loud, and proud!