Coffee's hot, are the Blaze Hotter?

Blaze45

Say what you want about the region being weak, but Coffee county has taken care of business. I think the Blaze will move the ball on Coffee Co and be ok, and it will be a who can stop who a couple times kinda game. What ae ya'lls thought Who's your pick and why?

Edited by Blaze45

• Blaze45 changed the title to Coffee's hot, are the Blaze Hotter?
23 minutes ago, RedRaiderAlum11 said:

CC has Been Hot lately, winning their first playoff game in history. But I do think this is where the Road will end for them. This can go ugly or be close. But I think Blaze will take this game 34-21. 

I haven't seen a whole game yet on CC, what are their DB's and safeties like? Will they have the speed and size to run with Blackmans receivers.? Looks like I will be combing NFHS 

2 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

I haven't seen a whole game yet on CC, what are their DB's and safeties like? Will they have the speed and size to run with Blackmans receivers.? Looks like I will be combing NFHS 

Coffee had a hard time covering last night. When you watch their game from last night you'll see. So blackman will probably have 400 yards passing. 

CC has a pretty balanced offense, the QB is a threat in the air and on the ground. RB while not big is solid with over 1,000 yards for the season. Defense is more of a "bend don't break" which they have done, DB / FS will give up several inches to the taller Blackman WR corp. In the end the Blaze will get the W, just too many weapons.