Round Two...Mighty Oak Ridge @ McMinn County

22 hours ago, Fandom101 said:

You guys can’t beat Powell but Boone can beat West? Willie. Never thought I would see the day that you would be this down on OR.

I’ve got OR winning this game by a couple of TD’s. 

I believe that OR will beat Powell this time around if we get by McMinn...however West is another story.

5 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Okay then. I have a nutty idea for you and the whole CoachT.com Wildcat Nation.

Lets steal a page from the Tee / Ja Marr Chase playbook and do the Griddy when Oak Ridge scores.

It takes a real man to make a fool of himself but darn it is so much fun to do the unexpected. Trust me, my 275 lbs of pure 100% Cardinal and Grey  buttocks doing the Griddy will be an unexpected sight to see.

If I try to chicken out, call me out and make me Griddy. Make me call you daddy. Okay, that was odd to say even for me. Skip the daddy part LOL.

Time for bed. I had a Colonoscophy early Monday morning and I have yet to go to bed. It is now 3:36 Tuesday morning.

Remember...RWR...For. The. Ridge...WHO DEY say they gonna beat those Bengals? NOOOOOOOOOOBODY!  " Wildcats gonna win that game baby!. "

Dude, this is the  worst tmi post of all time.  275 pound butt doing the griddy? please no.  Thanks for sharing about your colonoscopy. too.  Bengals onesie?  C'mon man!  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Okay then. I have a nutty idea for you and the whole CoachT.com Wildcat Nation.

Lets steal a page from the Tee / Ja Marr Chase playbook and do the Griddy when Oak Ridge scores.

It takes a real man to make a fool of himself but darn it is so much fun to do the unexpected. Trust me, my 275 lbs of pure 100% Cardinal and Grey  buttocks doing the Griddy will be an unexpected sight to see.

If I try to chicken out, call me out and make me Griddy. Make me call you daddy. Okay, that was odd to say even for me. Skip the daddy part LOL.

Time for bed. I had a Colonoscophy early Monday morning and I have yet to go to bed. It is now 3:36 Tuesday morning.

Remember...RWR...For. The. Ridge...WHO DEY say they gonna beat those Bengals? NOOOOOOOOOOBODY!  " Wildcats gonna win that game baby!. "

Please film this fellas.

46 minutes ago, vfl3382 said:

Totally unrelated to the topic. TSSAA announced new football regions for the next cycle. 5A Region 3 consists OR , Karns, CC, Clinton, LC. The TSSAA moved Powell, Central, West , Heritage, Halls to region 2. Go figure.

Region 4 5A is the same plus East Hamilton.

For the next 2 years OR is going to dominate region 3 then.