Revenge Game Powell vs Walker Valley

keepitmoving

14 hours ago, Rhea Co. said:

WV has been so up and down this year. If the good WV team shows up and plays pretty good I think they will stick around for a half. If the bad WV teams shows up Powell names the score. 

Either way though Powell wins the game but WV band will win halftime 

Ya there band is serious!  One of the best. 

2 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

A true competitor cares more about the loses than the wins.  This game is 100% revenge game from 2020.  Doesnt matter if it is a regular season game or a playoff game.  

Thanks, but I know what a "true competitor" thinks about.  I actually competed for my own self, and never had to do it through others. 

That Walker Valley team from two years ago was a heavily senior laden team.  It's not the same team that beat Powell, not even close.  

But, whatever you want to believe.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HTV said:

Thanks, but I know what a "true competitor" thinks about.  I actually competed for my own self, and never had to do it through others. 

That Walker Valley team from two years ago was a heavily senior laden team.  It's not the same team that beat Powell, not even close.  

Bout ready for a Broadacres Beatdown here....

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Not saying its the same team, but it is the same school, and same coach.  That's like saying rivalries are not rivalries because year over year its different players.....lol  So ya it is a revenge game 100% Most competitors/athletes want to avenge losses from the past.  But to each there own.  By the way this is not my opinion, this is the 100% opinion from Powell players, coaches, and fans.  

44 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Not saying its the same team, but it is the same school, and same coach.  That's like saying rivalries are not rivalries because year over year its different players.....lol  So ya it is a revenge game 100% Most competitors/athletes want to avenge losses from the past.  But to each there own.  By the way this is not my opinion, this is the 100% opinion from Powell players, coaches, and fans.  

So Powell has a Rivalry with Walker Valley... 

pretty lame really.