The Greene Devils travel to the Greatest Show on Earth

noonesfool

2 minutes ago, Ffball9999 said:

True.  Who knows.  I plan on coming to watch that game.   Should be a good one.  

Yeah IMO opinion I would think they will need plenty of portable stands to support this Crowd. It going to be packed. Wish I were there. Been to a lot of AC games but not past 7 years. This one is the making by far as the biggest one ever and this week in the state. I was at the Cleveland upset under Coach Kerr; the Nations longest winning streak at 54. That was Great game 

21 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Haven’t been to a game in 7yrs? Am i hearing that right. But you’re their biggest mouthpiece. I apologize if you had a stroke and can’t move below your shoulders. I feel bad for you and your family that must take care of you. Best wishes to you and God Speed for your recovery. We’re praying for you and wish you and your family all the Best. 

Thats pretty unfortunate that you say that ! But I am pretty sure you don't mean sarcasm, your forgiven. And unfortunately my spouse does have terminal cancer. 

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Thats pretty unfortunate that you say that ! But I am pretty sure you don't mean sarcasm, your forgiven. And unfortunately my spouse does have terminal cancer. 

You are a good man, Mav. Prayers of peace and comfort for you and your lovely. No ballgame can ever equal the travails of cancer. Best wishes.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

You are a good man, Mav. Prayers of peace and comfort for you and your lovely. No ballgame can ever equal the travails of cancer. Best wishes.

Thank you noones you a good man! I will tell her because believe it or not she's as big of a Mav fan as me. It's funny what she has done in the past for the Mavs when Davey was playing. We laugh about it a lot. But Sooo thank you!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Thank you noones you a good man! I will tell her because believe it or not she's as big of a Mav fan as me. It's funny what she has done in the past for the Mavs when Davey was playing. We laugh about it a lot. But Sooo thank you!!!

I was a young school administrator when Davey carried the ball against good ole’ GHS. May I use the word violent. One of the best high school backs of his day.

Edited by noonesfool

34 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I’m so Sorry for your Wife. . I know what you’re dealing with i lost my brother to prostate cancer this summer. Cancer just shows that life isn’t always fair and that our petty squabbles mean nothing in the big picture. All my prayers are for your wife and family. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I’m so Sorry for your Wife. . I know what you’re dealing with i lost my brother to prostate cancer this summer. Cancer just shows that life isn’t always fair and that our petty squabbles mean nothing in the big picture. All my prayers are for your wife and family. 

Yes.  Football is minor compared to that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Haven’t been to a game in 7yrs? Am i hearing that right. But you’re their biggest mouthpiece. I apologize if you had a stroke and can’t move below your shoulders. I feel bad for you and your family that must take care of you. Best wishes to you and God Speed for your recovery. We’re praying for you and wish you and your family all the Best. 

Wow!  This shows how little character you have and a real Piece of crap you are! How dare you assume something like that and then saying you feel bad for his family to take care of him if it was true.  Maybe it’s because he lives in Washington state like he has mentioned so many times and after his comment taking care of his wife who has cancer.