The Greene Devils travel to the Greatest Show on Earth

noonesfool

8 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

How is Greeneville going to deal with AC Qb and tall fast Wr’s. I still think AC will get theirs. Is the Devil D really that good?

I don't know maybe ask your team who was held to 64 yards of total offense against that D without Chrisman a 2 year starting DE even playing.

Greeneville has faced tall and fast WR already this year in Heyward (4star) and Rodgers (3 Star Athlete) on the same team and did just fine.  The game will be won or lost at the line of scrimmage and if Ac can give Martinez time to give his WR a chance against Greeneville's  tall, fast, and athlete Secondary ( two of them are 6'2).  Speed won't be a factor and never has been in this series for the Devil's.  This will be the best and most athletic Dline AC's offense has faced all season

AC can hurt you anywhere at anytime. Just IMO. They can go short pass you all day and mix it up with a bruising run game. I would mix it up on the routes something not seen in film if it were me, but it's not especially if Greeneville has a good defense as people are saying on here. Top Gun Martinez as I call him lol is the real thing IMO. He can switch up pass/run in a heartbeat much like GV QB does with run keep run option. GV has a lot of plays that are different too. Important our defense is rock solid all night.

IMO it's going to come down to a few things.  Devils taking Martinez out of his comfort zone (clean pocket). Who will have the best hands (qb's & rb's exchanges) in the cold?  Lastly can the Mavs with stand 4qtrs of continuously being hit on defense and offense and play fast? Because the games I've seen here recently the Mav's don't play a deep rotation and that is 1 thing they need.  Do I think they will bring it (Yes), but I've seen enough to question endurance and fast play.  This is my observance mine only.  Panel what is your take as we enter final walk through?  

11 hours ago, Swipes said:

I don't know maybe ask your team who was held to 64 yards of total offense against that D without Chrisman a 2 year starting DE even playing.

Greeneville has faced tall and fast WR already this year in Heyward (4star) and Rodgers (3 Star Athlete) on the same team and did just fine.  The game will be won or lost at the line of scrimmage and if Ac can give Martinez time to give his WR a chance against Greeneville's  tall, fast, and athlete Secondary ( two of them are 6'2).  Speed won't be a factor and never has been in this series for the Devil's.  This will be the best and most athletic Dline AC's offense has faced all season

You got any numbers on that D-Line. Height, weight, class, and college potential. Jus curious 

12 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

How is Greeneville going to deal with AC Qb and tall fast Wr’s. I still think AC will get theirs. Is the Devil D really that good?

Our D is really that good we held teams to less than 100 yards total and even held a team to -33 yards this season. Even with the 2nd and 3rd strings in. The real question is how is AC gonna deal with our 4-5 ball carriers running all over the place? speed kills

22 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

You got any numbers on that D-Line. Height, weight, class, and college potential. Jus curious 

Sr. • 6' 4" • 280 lbs committed to Austin Peay.  Sr. • 6' 1" • 260 lbs. So. • 6' 2" • 275 lbs. Sr. • 6' 7" • 270 lbs. Fr. • 6' 0" • 215 lbs

there are a few of the big boys up front 

2 minutes ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

Sr. • 6' 4" • 280 lbs committed to Austin Peay.  Sr. • 6' 1" • 260 lbs. So. • 6' 2" • 275 lbs. Sr. • 6' 7" • 270 lbs. Fr. • 6' 0" • 215 lbs

there are a few of the big boys up front 

Good sized group. You got a Fr starting on the D-Line? Or is he an edge/LB ?