The Greene Devils travel to the Greatest Show on Earth

noonesfool

1 hour ago, noonesfool said:

Thank you swipes. We have tried the NHHS or whatever junk before and it was junk. I bet you still got 5 plays left in you at middle linebacker.

NFHS is complete junk and ended my subscription with them (Horrible video and that is if it even worked).  I'll be at the game like every other time AC and Greeneville have played.  I'm still lifting and running everyday so maybe a little bit more than 5 in me :lol:

Edited by Swipes
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Swipes said:

NFHS is complete junk and ended my subscription with them (Horrible video and that is if it even worked).  I'll be at the game like every other time AC and Greeneville have played.  I'm still lifting and running everyday so maybe a little bit more than 5 in me :lol:

Stay warm and best wishes on the outcome you want.

2 hours ago, noonesfool said:

HELP! Listening or watching options for tomorrow night. I’m outside of Memphis. Mav, how do you do it? Thank you in advance.

Sorry! Been out of touch noons! But Swipes is right on it. Been trying to figure out a way to beat Greeneville; yes again lol not really, like I could do anything. But I sure can write here and blow smoke lol. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Rollins was a difference maker for sure. Apparently everything went Betsy’s way that night but I’m going to say on a neutral field the Devils talent wise take 8 outta 10. But as you said that’s why we play the games. I feel AC’s Odds are about the same this season. 

It really did. Whatever could go wrong did go wrong for us and whatever could go right did go right for them. Just how it goes sometimes for sure

19 minutes ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

It really did. Whatever could go wrong did go wrong for us and whatever could go right did go right for them. Just how it goes sometimes for sure

I was following the game on the radio. And if my memory is correct G Devils made a stop to force a punt but Betsy lined up like they were going for it on 4th an like 2 on their end and Greeneville jumped and sealed the win. Anyway i guess my point is they had a shot with a decent return only down 6 and totally blew that opportunity. I was absolutely shocked that Eliz won after they got their lunch handed to them at home. Oh Well. 
Devils have the best squad again. Can they get it done and bring home the Gold Ball. They definitely let one get away last season. 

3 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I was following the game on the radio. And if my memory is correct G Devils made a stop to force a punt but Betsy lined up like they were going for it on 4th an like 2 on their end and Greeneville jumped and sealed the win. Anyway i guess my point is they had a shot with a decent return only down 6 and totally blew that opportunity. I was absolutely shocked that Eliz won after they got their lunch handed to them at home. Oh Well. 
Devils have the best squad again. Can they get it done and bring home the Gold Ball. They definitely let one get away last season. 

Yeah we were driving down the field and couldn't punch it in and they took over and then we jumped offsides to seal the game. We wacked them in E town and I didn't think we would do the same at home in the playoffs but I didn't see us only putting up 7. They missed an extra point so all we needed what that TD and extra point to win it. I will say thou Tullahoma was legit last year they only had 1 starter who wasn't a senior lol

5 minutes ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

Yeah we were driving down the field and couldn't punch it in and they took over and then we jumped offsides to seal the game. We wacked them in E town and I didn't think we would do the same at home in the playoffs but I didn't see us only putting up 7. They missed an extra point so all we needed what that TD and extra point to win it. I will say thou Tullahoma was legit last year they only had 1 starter who wasn't a senior lol

IF the Cyclones had a decent tailback that game would have been two scores. 
If they had the Maupin Kid last year it wouldn’t been close. Had to use Rollins as both Qb and Tailback. They just keyed on him. But he carried the team and almost pulled it out. They just didn’t have a good back to run the read option. Everyone knew Rollins was keeping it. 
Not taking anything from Tullahoma but they were definitely beatable. 

I look forward to checking in on this game.My AC buddy has thought they could win in the past and was disappointed.But this yr he thinks there is no way they lose to Greenville.He says the message around the program has not only been to win this game but to physically whip Greenville.I have not seen the Mavs since week 1 but according to most they have huge advantage at QB and think Greenville QB is a liability.But even with a good QB AC plans to pound it down Greenville's throat all night.Ac also feels really good about shutting down the Greenville run game with some great LBs.I dont know if I buy the win big and whipping Greenville physically.But he does have me convinced Mavs win so I say AC 35 Greenville 20.I feel weird picking against the Devils but the confidence on the AC side is real.Good luck to both teams

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I look forward to checking in on this game.My AC buddy has thought they could win in the past and was disappointed.But this yr he thinks there is no way they lose to Greenville.He says the message around the program has not only been to win this game but to physically whip Greenville.I have not seen the Mavs since week 1 but according to most they have huge advantage at QB and think Greenville QB is a liability.But even with a good QB AC plans to pound it down Greenville's throat all night.Ac also feels really good about shutting down the Greenville run game with some great LBs.I dont know if I buy the win big and whipping Greenville physically.But he does have me convinced Mavs win so I say AC 35 Greenville 20.I feel weird picking against the Devils but the confidence on the AC side is real.Good luck to both teams

That is true.   They have a huge advantage there.  But I think gville speed still is too much for AC to overcome.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ffball9999 said:

That is true.   They have a huge advantage there.  But I think gville speed still is too much for AC to overcome.  

5 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I look forward to checking in on this game.My AC buddy has thought they could win in the past and was disappointed.

It is true Greeneville has a lot more team speed than AC. I found some Greeneville  games from this season and Greeneville made teams look slow and weak. Devils offensive line is a lot bigger stronger and more physical than AC line.  So I don’t see how AC can pull this game off. Let’s be honest they are some AC fans with kids on the team wearing nothing but AC  glasses  that think they are unstoppable .  I believe It’s going to be a long night for AC. No one has given AC a chance in this game for good reason, Greenville is the real deal. Good luck AC you really need it! I’ll give the score prediction right before kick off but Greenville will put a running clock on AC in 2nd half. 

Edited by MAVERICK1995

7 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

First AC might beat a team named Greenville but not once have you referenced the team they will be playing tonight in GreenEville.  We hear the same song and dance every year and there is a thin line between confident and arrogant.  There have been very few teams that have ever physically whipped Greeneville in the trenches over the years (AC ain’t being one of them ).  We shall see who wins that battle and if AC can adjust to Greeneville’s speed like a lot of people have mentioned.  Should be a good game and hope everyone stays safe!

7 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Their QB is one of the best in the state no doubt about it but our QB is not a "liability" just because he doesnt have the craziest stats. Everyone knows we are run 1st team and he gets pulled with the rest of the starters late 2nd early 3rd 9 times outta 10 because of blowouts. I mean he did take out AC as a sophomore. I dont see him as a "liability"