East Robertson vs Tyner Playoffs Round 3

Warrior11

Just now, CCLHL08 said:

You ever heard of controlling the clock! Keeping the ball out of the best 2A offense hands. Yea you probably don’t think that way. The fact your talking about the coaches is pathetic. You don’t have a clue about football. 

Going for it on fourth down multiple times and not getting it is controlling the clock? You got me! 

28 minutes ago, VandyFan2950 said:

Great season for the Indians. Failed to cash in on opportunities early, and two failed onside kicks giving Tyner the ball at the 50 really hurt. Tyner has a great ball team, and will probably win state this year. They are very talented. I’ve never seen a more arrogant and dirty group of players though. Coach obviously doesn’t put character very high on the priority list. 

Take your lose with pride. Now go watch some basketball games. 

What a great season for my them their Arthur's Indians! In case nobody knew, Arthur fell off of his tractor last week and has been in a deep coma. He finally came awake tonight during the game and the first thing he said was "Fire Coach Brooks"....... If it wasn't for poor coaching decisions, they'd be playing in the semifinals next week. Instead, we're gearing up for another state title in basketball. I will confirm that CCLHL08 is in fact not a real indians fan.

With real factual love, 

Margaret

Really love seeing fans say....the coaches have to get the boys up and ready to play. If the boys are t ready to play in big games that's on them. They are the ones playing. Being flat has nothing to do with the coaches. They hype them up as much as they want. Either the players are ready and play with an edge or they don't. Nothing a coach can do once the whistle blows. 

3 minutes ago, margaret1989 said:

What a great season for my them their Arthur's Indians! In case nobody knew, Arthur fell off of his tractor last week and has been in a deep coma. He finally came awake tonight during the game and the first thing he said was "Fire Coach Brooks"....... If it wasn't for poor coaching decisions, they'd be playing in the semifinals next week. Instead, we're gearing up for another state title in basketball. I will confirm that CCLHL08 is in fact not a real indians fan.

With real factual love, 

Margaret

Lol. Man your a piece of work. Really hope I meet you in public one day. Please let me know if you make a basketball game 

2 minutes ago, margaret1989 said:

With real factual love, 

Margaret

Who the heck is Arthur? I do agree with most of this though! The coach does need to go back to wherever he came from! I'm ready to be on the hardwood! We do actually have a decent coach there. 

With fake fictional love,

Jason 

4 minutes ago, ergrad1989 said:

I thought you weren't an East fan? 

We’ll cross paths one day. You and you’re 3 accounts is the only fool out of the whole ER community that is complaining about the coaches. Let that sink in. People like you are an embarrassment to the town. Like I said we will cross paths one day. Your an embarrassment to the community all of your names you got. Didn’t show up at the door explains all I need to know. A real man behind the keyboard.

Just now, CCLHL08 said:

We’ll cross paths one day. You and you’re 3 accounts is the only fool out of the whole ER community that is complaining about the coaches. Let that sink in. People like you are an embarrassment to the town. Like I said we will cross paths one day. Your an embarrassment to the community all of your names you got. Didn’t show up at the door explains all I need to know. A real man behind the keyboard.

See the source image

Oh I'll let that sink in!