East Robertson vs Tyner Playoffs Round 3

Warrior11

5 minutes ago, VandyFan2950 said:

Great season for the Indians. Failed to cash in on opportunities early, and two failed onside kicks giving Tyner the ball at the 50 really hurt. Tyner has a great ball team, and will probably win state this year. They are very talented. They’re classless though. Coach obviously doesn’t put character very high on the priority list. 

Just saw the video of #5 for ER punching a tyner player while he was on the ground. But tyner is classless…  ok sure

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, VandyFan2950 said:

Great season for the Indians. Failed to cash in on opportunities early, and two failed onside kicks giving Tyner the ball at the 50 really hurt. Tyner has a great ball team, and will probably win state this year. They are very talented. I’ve never seen a more arrogant and dirty group of players though. Coach obviously doesn’t put character very high on the priority list. 

No truer post has been made 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ergrad1989 said:

I got food poisoning from stepping onto campus (Thanks football concessions). Had to rush home! I should be at some basketball games this year. You know, where a real coach is. 

What I thought Indian1989 typical fan. Praise when doing good. Dog em when they have a bad night. Unbelievable 

5 minutes ago, Kamsmom14 said:

No truer post has been made 

Im not sure what game you people were watching, westmoreland was a dirty team and ER players were pissy cause they were losing but some how the black team is classless and has no character 

Edited by DaveyBoy
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ergrad1989 said:

What are you talking about man? Did you see the play calling? I'm not sure what's more ridiculous, the coaching or your accusations. 

You ever heard of controlling the clock! Keeping the ball out of the best 2A offense hands. Yea you probably don’t think that way. The fact your talking about the coaches is pathetic. You don’t have a clue about football.