East Robertson 2023

Chiefbigfoot

4 hours ago, CCLHL08 said:

Lol. Oh me! When you get out of high school you will figure it out. 

Man, I'm way out of highschool(class of 89 to be exact). I believe the baseball team has always gotten the short end of the stick here at East. I'm sorry that you do not agree. They also do not get the same support from the community as football and basketball, that's financially proven.

1 hour ago, CCLHL89 said:

Man, I'm way out of highschool(class of 89 to be exact). I believe the baseball team has always gotten the short end of the stick here at East. I'm sorry that you do not agree. They also do not get the same support from the community as football and basketball, that's financially proven.

Explain how football gets financial support! Baseball team has done enough in the past to get support goes for basketball as well. Not sure what you mean by support?

1 minute ago, CCLHL08 said:

All I asked was to explain ?

Football/basketball has money pouring into it from un-named, but known donors. Baseball doesn't have anything like that. Football/basketball has enough money to purchase new jerseys each year, while baseball has to use the same jerseys purchased 10 years ago. I'm not saying that a new jersey are important, but the baseball team either 1) Doesn't have money or 2) is not spending it.  I'm going to go with #1. 

2 minutes ago, CCLHL89 said:

Football/basketball has money pouring into it from un-named, but known donors. Baseball doesn't have anything like that. Football/basketball has enough money to purchase new jerseys each year, while baseball has to use the same jerseys purchased 10 years ago. I'm not saying that a new jersey are important, but the baseball team either 1) Doesn't have money or 2) is not spending it.  I'm going to go with #1. 

10 years ago??? Lol. Pouring money into football and basketball account. Your amazing.