East Robertson 2023

Chiefbigfoot

54 minutes ago, scowlblast said:

Twitter said it and they attended a camp! It's gotta be true. Kirby and Nick have been talking about the warriors all weekend! All that talent and can't win anything. Sounds like if you wanna underachieve go to east. Can't wait till 09/22 when yall get smashed! SC folks wanna see what the fuss is about!

Your first post contest! Underachieve lol. In the past that is correct! 

50 minutes ago, scowlblast said:

When I was informed we were playing the dynasty East Robertson I had to make a account! We got that game circled over here! All those division 1 guys we dont stand a chance. 

Really haven’t seen anyone in here talking trash. Smith will be a tough out for sure. Does East have athletes absolutely but still got a ways to go. 

21 hours ago, scowlblast said:

Twitter said it and they attended a camp! It's gotta be true. Kirby and Nick have been talking about the warriors all weekend! All that talent and can't win anything. Sounds like if you wanna underachieve go to east. Can't wait till 09/22 when yall get smashed! SC folks wanna see what the fuss is about!

East Robertson was booted out of the 3rd round and won the region this past season…the same as Smith Co. Sorry we’re excited we have a freshman getting attention from the reigning national champs… I know y’all have a couple guys down there that could go play somewhere big.

On 4/2/2023 at 12:13 PM, scowlblast said:

When I was informed we were playing the dynasty East Robertson I had to make a account! We got that game circled over here! All those division 1 guys we dont stand a chance. 

Buddy let me tale you something, we're about a coach away from being said dynasty. We will trade you our coach for your offensive coordinator right now. How do that sound? 

12 hours ago, ergrad1989 said:

Buddy let me tale you something, we're about a coach away from being said dynasty. We will trade you our coach for your offensive coordinator right now. How do that sound? 

You’re the only human complaining! ER grad! I’m sure you were! You still running from that meeting? 

On 4/4/2023 at 7:28 AM, CCLHL08 said:

You’re the only human complaining! ER grad! I’m sure you were! You still running from that meeting? 

I'm not the one who needs to be running, Coach Brooks needs to be running our players because they where out of shape against them their rams and that is a fact. I'm down with a zoom meeting with Coach Brooks(if you are what you say you are). Just give me the link. 

With Love, 

Not Margaret 

On 4/8/2023 at 11:55 PM, ergrad1989 said:

I'm not the one who needs to be running, Coach Brooks needs to be running our players because they where out of shape against them their rams and that is a fact. I'm down with a zoom meeting with Coach Brooks(if you are what you say you are). Just give me the link. 

With Love, 

Not Margaret 

Lol I’m sure you are! You don’t have the b@@@& to meet anyone. You’re all talk. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ergrad1989 said:

Well I was there and yes I’m proud of it. You probably need to get your facts. All you’re seeing is the umpire side. I’ve never seen an umpire call time and tell the head coach if you don’t switch catchers I’m not going to continue this inning. He wouldn’t let players celebrate. Also known fact he has thrown atleast 5 other head coaches out of games. So yea not so much fans as the ump. 

2 hours ago, Humpy42 said:

Well I was there and yes I’m proud of it. You probably need to get your facts. All you’re seeing is the umpire side. I’ve never seen an umpire call time and tell the head coach if you don’t switch catchers I’m not going to continue this inning. He wouldn’t let players celebrate. Also known fact he has thrown atleast 5 other head coaches out of games. So yea not so much fans as the ump. 

your part of the reason no body wants to be a refree no more or an unpire