East Robertson 2023

Chiefbigfoot

2 hours ago, Tjoe99 said:

Watching that play calling was like watching my 7 year old call plays in the back yard. Current coaching staff has done wonders. With the success of the middle school the past few years, and the athletes already in the high school program, I think it’s about to be a good next few years for ER football. Any idea who the Qb is gonna be this fall? 

It’ll be Young or Swearingen. I’ve heard they’re both getting reps with the 1’s as of now.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 1:03 PM, Tjoe99 said:

Watching that play calling was like watching my 7 year old call plays in the back yard. Current coaching staff has done wonders. With the success of the middle school the past few years, and the athletes already in the high school program, I think it’s about to be a good next few years for ER football. Any idea who the Qb is gonna be this fall? 

that there coaching staff is what lost them the game to tyner acedimy. weather you like it or not, you know i'm write

On 7/3/2023 at 10:20 PM, ergrad1989 said:

that there coaching staff is what lost them the game to tyner acedimy. weather you like it or not, you know i'm write

You’re a moron. Tyner won because they were the better team. You’ve gotta be the most annoying poster on this entire platform. Maybe try spewing your nonsense on Facebook instead. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/5/2023 at 11:24 AM, Tjoe99 said:

You’re a moron. Tyner won because they were the better team. You’ve gotta be the most annoying poster on this entire platform. Maybe try spewing your nonsense on Facebook instead. 

Hey Joe,

That ain't real nice of you to say. I think ERGrad's posts are fair. He's entitled to an opinion, just like you. I do know that Dewey doesn't have a Facebook, so he can't spew his so called nonsense on that their site. ERGrad did make some great points. Lack of coaching did play a huge factor against Tyner Academy. Chase had a 3 star last year, do we really think that extra star will get them past the 3rd quarterfinal round?

With real putrid love,

Margaret 

Know Tyner; know excuse this year. I do thank brooks will run 2A this year. East side should be wiiiide open boss. 

thanks for youre kind comments. their grately a preciated. does name calling make you phil like a big boy?

9 hours ago, ergrad1989 said:

thanks for youre kind comments. their grately a preciated. does name calling make you phil like a big boy?

Do you have imaginary friends as well? You should make up about 5 more names so it makes you look smart and like you actually have friends that agree with you. 

3 hours ago, CCLHL08 said:

Do you have imaginary friends as well? You should make up about 5 more names so it makes you look smart and like you actually have friends that agree with you. 

Please don't encourage the idiot! What seemed like a good idea to him/her at the time was as clear as that window in the magpie commercial for Windex...wouldn't put it past the nut to "invent" a whole cheering section to bolster the other identities.

7 hours ago, ClassOFf98ER said:

I saw Isaiah at a baseketball camp this summer. He looks to of grown quit a bit. Think he a dark horse for Mr football if he stays healthy. Go head and crown East at least region champs boss. 

you may bee write about them their regun champs. how ever if they get to the 3rd quarterfinal round the coach will choke. do you like that their coach brooks. if so are you and @CCLHL08 related.