Mt. Juliet 2023

MidTNFootballFan

4 hours ago, mondo44 said:

At least 9 wins if the bus doesn’t break down.  Non region TP scheduled Franklin 0-10 this year, Antioch 0-10 this year, Hunters Lane 3-7 this year.  They did schedule Cane Ridge who loses almost everybody.  I guess they couldn’t schedule Republic.  

Yeah I get it… that historically embarrassing season hangover is still hurting. It’ll be ok lil man.

Let’s see, if MJ plays Oakland they lose, if they play Baylor they lose, if they play Ravenwood they lose. Season doesn’t look so good.  Won’t play HHS, won’t play Beech,  Why is TP scared of playing anybody?  Congrats on your first region title in 4 years, we have 3 during that time period and beat you guys twice and we don’t dodge anybody.  Scheduling 2 teams that didn’t win a game last year is laughable.  Cupcake city! 

1 hour ago, mondo44 said:

Good luck in the playoffs against RUCO. Oakland and Blackman are waiting. You will find that they are slightly better than your cupcakes. 

Youre arguing with yourself , They seem to be living in your head to be quite honest, this is One of YOUR many references to this subject. I really wish we had scheduled Hville next year because they aren’t fixing that mess within a year 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Youre arguing with yourself , They seem to be living in your head to be quite honest, this is One of YOUR many references to this subject. I really wish we had scheduled Hville next year because they aren’t fixing that mess within a year 

Let’s be completely honest and just say that MJ elects to play a weak non region schedule.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Historically, you would be wrong here. Since I moved to Hendersonville in 1998. 

2000 went 5-5 missed playoffs ——2001 went 13-2 5a state runner up

2007 went 4-6 missed playoffs—— 2008 went 10-2 region championship

2012 went 4-6 missed playoffs—— 2013 went 11-4 6a state runner up

The only year in recent history where it wasn’t a major bounce back was from 2005 to 2006 

2005 went 3-7 (2nd worse record in school history) —— 2006 went 6-6 BUT did have a 1st round victory over a top ranked Franklin Rebels team.

Edited by CommandoBlood100

2 hours ago, CommandoBlood100 said:

Historically, you would be wrong here. Since I moved to Hendersonville in 1998. 

2000 went 5-5 missed playoffs ——2001 went 13-2 5a state runner up

2007 went 4-6 missed playoffs—— 2008 went 10-2 region championship

2012 went 4-6 missed playoffs—— 2013 went 11-4 6a state runner up

The only year in recent history where it wasn’t a major bounce back was from 2005 to 2006 

2005 went 3-7 (2nd worse record in school history) —— 2006 went 6-6 BUT did have a 1st round victory over a top ranked Franklin Rebels team.

Didn’t bother reading, my goal was to just get you posting… it had been a long tough layoff for you. Good to see ya back. Now off to go bathe in a tub of your tears.