Marion county 2023

JonSnow

Should be improved this season. Some coach restructuring and a couple kids coming back out to play after missing last season. One definitely will be a major impact player. A couple new enrollees will fill some spots. A lot of the sophomore skill kids will show an improvement in their junior season I would suppose. My grandson should get quite a few more carries this year. He's still on the small side but his dad wasn't big either and was a legend so he's got the genes. I believe they will be a lot better. Whatever that translates into November games remains to be seen. Still lots of size and speed everywhere. Just have to get them in the right spots on the field.

I would imagine pretty loaded. I thought you all should have been a lot better last year though. I came to a game and you had size and speed all over the field. I would have figured you to have been region runner up and playing Tyner in round 3. Which would have been a nice year.  You should be much improved this year. I believe you can be one of the top two teams to beat in the east half.  Meigs and Tyner moving up helps you out a lot. Fayettevile is coming down but lost a lot off their team. Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

I am so excited about the future for these kiddos. I know Coach Starkey and his staff are going to help us get back on top. I am a little nervous about us moving into a different class but we will not be playing Tyner and Meigs County now. Those are two good teams that moved classes too from my understanding. I miss a lot of our former great coaches but we have the right men leading these kiddos. T is going to do great commanding our offense again with Brody, Sam, and E racking up the yards. What about my man Ty? he is going to be a good one this year too for our team. I will miss A.C and would like to take a moment to thank him for his tremendous leadership he showed for our team last year. He is just an absolute jewel. I am sure that Coach T Stark will have a lot of new sets and plays for this new season. Coach Starkey and his coaches works these kiddos out like nobody's business and will have them in tip top shape for our season. I believe this could finally be our year again. I think we will go very far this season. Last year Tyner was just too good for all of us and we had a lot of young kiddos playing. This is going to be an awesome time to be a warrior. Does anyone have our new schedule for this season? I know since we are in a new class it will probably take longer than it usually does. When is the first home game? I can not make a lot of the road games but I always listen to the radio if I can not be there. As always it is a great day to be a warrior. Go Warriors!

On 1/6/2023 at 1:52 PM, MarionMadness said:

I am so excited about the future for these kiddos. I know Coach Starkey and his staff are going to help us get back on top. I am a little nervous about us moving into a different class but we will not be playing Tyner and Meigs County now. Those are two good teams that moved classes too from my understanding. I miss a lot of our former great coaches but we have the right men leading these kiddos. T is going to do great commanding our offense again with Brody, Sam, and E racking up the yards. What about my man Ty? he is going to be a good one this year too for our team. I will miss A.C and would like to take a moment to thank him for his tremendous leadership he showed for our team last year. He is just an absolute jewel. I am sure that Coach T Stark will have a lot of new sets and plays for this new season. Coach Starkey and his coaches works these kiddos out like nobody's business and will have them in tip top shape for our season. I believe this could finally be our year again. I think we will go very far this season. Last year Tyner was just too good for all of us and we had a lot of young kiddos playing. This is going to be an awesome time to be a warrior. Does anyone have our new schedule for this season? I know since we are in a new class it will probably take longer than it usually does. When is the first home game? I can not make a lot of the road games but I always listen to the radio if I can not be there. As always it is a great day to be a warrior. Go Warriors!

Maryjane, Jasper is still in 2a, just in a different region alignment with more western teams in region 4 with Forrest, Fayetteville, Cannon Co, and Cascade.  Tyner and Meigs are moving up to 3a.  Bledsoe, Polk, and Tellico will be in region 2, 2a with Oneida, Wartburg and York.  Jasper has never been in a district or region with those schools.