Best Student Section

Rade Butcher

2 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

One thing is for sure, student support from USJ and JCS could not help the Northpoint Christian boys against TCA on Saturday. 

Wait... What???? You are saying students from USJ and JCS came and sat in Northpoint Christian student section against TCA??? No Way.

Edited by WestTNHoopsFan

7 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Wait... What???? You are saying students from USJ and JCS came and sat in Northpoint Christian student section against TCA??? No Way.

Combined, they were a large chunk of the Northpoint student section. Some JCS kids even had on NPC gear. Very tacky and tasteless in my opinion for those kids to do what they did.

9 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Combined, they were a large chunk of the Northpoint student section. Some JCS kids even had on NPC gear. Very tacky and tasteless in my opinion for those kids to do what they did.

Haven’t been around the program in a decade but when I was a student at Trinity we were ruthless, especially towards JCS, USJ, Madison, Scotts Hill and Adamsville. Maybe student sections have gotten softer or admins have cracked down but what you’re describing sounds pretty par for the course for the world of Jackson privates lol 

• Upvote 1