1A Mr. Basketball candidates.

UConnAlum94

46 minutes ago, BooYah3x said:

RJ Robinson will win it…he was a finalist last year. If you check the stats he’s top 10 in every category nobody else y’all have mention stats can’t compare to his!!! 

Ok well I’ve seen some pretty dang good stats and his tops none of the rest really. He is not even in the top 3 of best stats, I don’t know what you’re on but that’s not that impressive. So I would probably make sure his stats weren’t some of the lowest before I made a comment like that.

Edited by baldeagle22

3 hours ago, baldeagle22 said:

Ok well I’ve seen some pretty dang good stats and his tops none of the rest really. He is not even in the top 3 of best stats, I don’t know what you’re on but that’s not that impressive. So I would probably make sure his stats weren’t some of the lowest before I made a comment like that.

Max Prep stats wrong? 

40 minutes ago, BooYah3x said:

He was Top 3 in Mr.Basketball last year…I’m sure he would have won it if it wasn’t for Strong!!!

I will say, what does last year have to do with this year?  Just because you had a great season last year and where up for Mr. Basketball doesn't me you are a shoe in to win it this year.

No one said Max Prep stats are wrong just that there are other players that have better stats this year and their team doesn't post their stats to unapproved website.  What people said you were wrong about was the "If you check the stats he’s top 10 in every category nobody else y’all have mention stats can’t compare to his!!! ".  Below are Stats that prove you don't know what your talking about

EX. We will take Robinson vs Britton and here are the Stats. (Britton has better stats other than .3 less assists per game)

Britton

28.5 ppg

9.5 rpg

3.8 apg 

2.5 spg 

85% FT

60% FG

40% 3 pt Fg

Robinson

21.1 ppg

7.1 rpg

4.1 apg

2.4 spg

72% FT

51% FG

37% 3 pt. FG

On 2/3/2023 at 3:54 PM, Swipes said:

I will say, what does last year have to do with this year?  Just because you had a great season last year and where up for Mr. Basketball doesn't me you are a shoe in to win it this year.

No one said Max Prep stats are wrong just that there are other players that have better stats this year and their team doesn't post their stats to unapproved website.  What people said you were wrong about was the "If you check the stats he’s top 10 in every category nobody else y’all have mention stats can’t compare to his!!! ".  Below are Stats that prove you don't know what your talking about

EX. We will take Robinson vs Britton and here are the Stats. (Britton has better stats other than .3 less assists per game)

Britton

28.5 ppg

9.5 rpg

3.8 apg 

2.5 spg 

85% FT

60% FG

40% 3 pt Fg

Robinson

21.1 ppg

7.1 rpg

4.1 apg

2.4 spg

72% FT

51% FG

37% 3 pt. FG

Robinson would average 28 plus as well, the majority of Middleton games been blowouts. Most games he sit out half of the 3rd quarter and the whole 4th quarter!!! Britton probably taking the majority of his teams shots and playing the whole game

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BooYah3x said:

Robinson would average 28 plus as well, the majority of Middleton games been blowouts. Most games he sit out half of the 3rd quarter and the whole 4th quarter!!! Britton probably taking the majority of his teams shots and playing the whole game

So it went from Robinson has better stats to now well he would average 28 plus if he played more.  You are speaking in hypotheticals and not FACTS.  You came on here and spoke without doing research to find out you are in fact incorrect.

Yes Britton (Who was all state last year ) does play the whole game because he is the one carry this years team on his back.  Anyone knows if they play NG they need to stop him and no one has yet even if he is being double or triple teamed. 

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

So it went from Robinson has better stats to now well he would average 28 plus if he played more.  You are speaking in hypotheticals and not FACTS.  You came on here and spoke without doing research to find out you are in fact incorrect.

Yes Britton (Who was all state last year ) does play the whole game because he is the one carry this years team on his back.  Anyone knows if they play NG they need to stop him and no one has yet even if he is being double or triple teamed. 

Lol Lol See you at State (Stat Guy) 

• Like 1