Round 2 of Jackson South Side versus South Gibson!

HawkGuy06

10 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

I am not sure I have been to a game this year that a coach wasn't "crying" to the officials. I saw both Mitch and John Wilkins doing it, I saw Haskins doing it, I saw McNeal do it, I saw Embry do it, I saw Starks do it, I saw Chatman do it, I saw Liberty girls coach do it, I saw Fayette Ware boys coach do it, I saw Ayers do it, I saw TCA girls coach do it. I can go on and on. I believe as a coach that's part of your job. When I coached youth league, I did it too. As a coach you have to have your kids back and if that means getting on the officials case when you feel like your kids are getting fouled then that's what you are supposed to do. I like to see coaches working the officials.

Accurate post. Every good coach works officials - trying to get the next call. McNeal and Embrey are two of the best coaches in the state. The fact that these two schools are playing games that matter speaks to that fact. 
When McNeal got the job, South Side was not good. Nowhere near what they are now. He has turned South Side into an absolute powerhouse in the last 10 years.
SGC had one 20 win season in their history prior to Embrey getting there last year. She has produced the best two seasons in school history since taking the job. 
Both programs will continue to be successful as long as these two are in place.

11 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

You must haven’t heard your coach cry & complain about every call? I am sure you’re blind to that! 

11 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I say SS by 12 in a very hostile environment! They hate us & we hate them! I love it 

Respectively, I disagree. 

Wow, Hate? Really? I don't hate you or anyone from southside. Sorry you feel that way about us. Good luck this weekend. 

3 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Respectively, I disagree. 

Wow, Hate? Really? I don't hate you or anyone from southside. Sorry you feel that way about us. Good luck this weekend. 

Yes sorry wrong word, strongly dislike! Y’all coach made it obvious! Believe me it’s deeper than you a fan would know. She saying our coach teaching players to hurt is atrocious! We play hard & win , that’s all we do! Just like you said all he(Coach Mcneal) do is cry, but you ain’t say anything about your “crying coach” lol She then come to South Side & gets ugly with our ad, after y’all admin made an error. She come trying to talk crazy to our people! 

15 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

I am not sure I have been to a game this year that a coach wasn't "crying" to the officials. I saw both Mitch and John Wilkins doing it, I saw Haskins doing it, I saw McNeal do it, I saw Embry do it, I saw Starks do it, I saw Chatman do it, I saw Liberty girls coach do it, I saw Fayette Ware boys coach do it, I saw Ayers do it, I saw TCA girls coach do it. I can go on and on. I believe as a coach that's part of your job. When I coached youth league, I did it too. As a coach you have to have your kids back and if that means getting on the officials case when you feel like your kids are getting fouled then that's what you are supposed to do. I like to see coaches working the officials.

I guess it is just part of the game. On second thought, I guess all coaches are going to cry or bark at the officials throughout the game...  It was just my observation that SS coach was on the officials the entire game. 

12 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yes sorry wrong word, strongly dislike! Y’all coach made it obvious! Believe me it’s deeper than you a fan would know. She saying our coach teaching players to hurt is atrocious! We play hard & win , that’s all we do! Just like you said all he(Coach Mcneal) do is cry, but you ain’t say anything about your “crying coach” lol She then come to South Side & gets ugly with our ad, after y’all admin made an error. She come trying to talk crazy to our people! 

I have no idea what your talking about. Yes, it was my observation in the game that I was able to go to that your coach cried or complained to the official the entire game. You see it a different way, and that is okay. We can disagree. Give it a rest man. The last part of your statement is very hard to read. I can not comment on something I know nothing about... 

Edited by ManOfMillions

13 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I have no idea what you’re talking about. Yes, it was my observation in the game that I was able to go to that your coach cried or complained to the official the entire game. You see it a different way, and that is okay. We can disagree. Give it a rest man. The last part of your statement is very hard to read. I can not comment on something I know nothing about... 

Yea I know you don’t know that’s why I said it! I was there but that’s why I said “hate” that lady don’t like us & it’s no secret! See y’all Saturday!