R2-AAAA Knox Area

CU06

However.... I get it.  The William Blount fans are mad.  They feel like this is the second year in a row they got shafted.  I don't blame the refs though.

I blame the WB football concession stand lady.  It's obvious she wanted them to lose so she didn't have to fix any more team meals this season, so she put the voodoo on them so they would lose.

13 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

However.... I get it.  The William Blount fans are mad.  They feel like this is the second year in a row they got shafted.  I don't blame the refs though.

I blame the WB football concession stand lady.  It's obvious she wanted them to lose so she didn't have to fix any more team meals this season, so she put the voodoo on them so they would lose.

I would be comfortable letting WB try making a bucket with .04 left on the clock. They could send 5 players up here today and give it a shot. 

1 hour ago, TribalEmpire said:

The refs was making bad calls on both sides. I say it equals out. 

2 minutes ago, Pioneers1982 said:

Not when a trip to the state tournament is on the line. Referees wants to be seen. This call is worse than when referee costed a team in the Arbys a win last year. 

I don't know how it would be any better? you had ref at half court calling fouls on the base line last night. 

It was awful for both side, both sides had to deal with the terrible calls, so both sides had ways to win. WB blew a 18 point lead... I don't know what else could have been different. Both teams had bad refs, it is equal. 

Equally bad? yes, but equal none the less. 

2 minutes ago, lumberjackmak said:

I don't know how it would be any better? you had ref at half court calling fouls on the base line last night. 

It was awful for both side, both sides had to deal with the terrible calls, so both sides had ways to win. WB blew a 18 point lead... I don't know what else could have been different. Both teams had bad refs, it is equal. 

That’s what’s wrong with sports referees wants to be seen. I live in the Tri Cities we have the awfulness referees up here. Where was these referees from?

5 minutes ago, lumberjackmak said:

Don't mind him... he's just a D-B hater cause they beat Crockett in pretty much everything they play in.  He won't have to worry about it no more though except for football the next two year cycle.  They're dropping down a class.  I'm sure they'll schedule another cupcake they can get an easy win against.

2 minutes ago, Pioneers1982 said:

That’s what’s wrong with sports referees wants to be seen. I live in the Tri Cities we have the awfulness referees up here. Where was these referees from?

Dude, calm down. I've never been to a game where there weren't bad calls (as I seen them). Sometimes refs just screw up. Most of the time they're right and we're wrong. Humans being human. 

7 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

Don't mind him... he's just a D-B hater cause they beat Crockett in pretty much everything they play in.  He won't have to worry about it no more though except for football the next two year cycle.  They're dropping down a class.  I'm sure they'll schedule another cupcake they can get an easy win against.

If you think you’re so big why didn’t you show up at any of the games we played you in basketball? Oh I forgot you knew I’d come talk to you about being such a  I can’t say. When we was friends you always could dish it out but you couldn’t take the comebacks and you blocked me.

Edited by Pioneers1982