Region 6AAA

Bobcats83

41 minutes ago, Bobcats83 said:

I predict that none of the first round games will be less than 35+ winners and the second round Southside and South Gibson will win by 25+

I've only seen one McNairy game all year but they have a couple of nice pieces.  43 is athletic.  They had a guard that shot it well.· You don't think McNairy could push South Gibson?

Bobcats should be capable of playing with South Gibson when playing at their best. Freshman point guard was all tournament. Sophomore post is getting more minutes. The junior guard has been shooting very well lately. Senior no. 43 was district MVP.  Good senior leadership. Those two posters take every opportunity to throw shade at Jerry Lott to no avail as most folks around here appreciate him. 

23 hours ago, sportsfan53ray said:

Bobcats should be capable of playing with South Gibson when playing at their best. Freshman point guard was all tournament. Sophomore post is getting more minutes. The junior guard has been shooting very well lately. Senior no. 43 was district MVP.  Good senior leadership. Those two posters take every opportunity to throw shade at Jerry Lott to no avail as most folks around here appreciate him. 

When it is over you can tell me how wrong I was

On 2/22/2023 at 1:07 PM, sportsfan53ray said:

Phooey I missed it. Only lost by 31.   SG has more talent and saw much better competition during the season. McNairy has some good players but not same caliber as SG.  Nothing Lott could do 

SS will win by 40 if they want