State Upsets

GoTNwrestling

1 minute ago, WrestlingGod said:

Not an upset exactly but at 120 Russell Ford from Indy loses by caution in ride or die to Zac Bosken from Cleveland.

it was 100% the right call but crazy either way.

horrific officiating. Bosken stalled for 3 minutes straight and got 1 whole stalling call. Then the whole “no loss of control” when Bosken got away and they weren’t even touching. Sucks that it ended that way. It never should’ve even gotten to that point 

52 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

horrific officiating. Bosken stalled for 3 minutes straight and got 1 whole stalling call. Then the whole “no loss of control” when Bosken got away and they weren’t even touching. Sucks that it ended that way. It never should’ve even gotten to that point 

I was just saying the final score and how the match ended. The caution call itself was correct.

5 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

I was just saying the final score and how the match ended. The caution call itself was correct.

i know. and i agree with that. but i’m just saying it should’ve never gotten to that caution. whether Bosken gets another stall call and Ford wins, or Bosken gets the escape in OT and wins, either way, poor officiating tainted what was a pitchers dual of a match. i just don’t like when the result is taken out of the kids hands like that. 

Edited by Bump11