State Upsets

GoTNwrestling

1 hour ago, cowcatcherII said:

If you don't understand 1-0 scores, you must not watch much high level wrestling at all. I encourage you to watch the NCAA tournament in a couple weeks. 

If anyone has attended the NCAA tournament the past several years they know that there will be very few matches end 1-0.  You will see several matches that are one point victories but very few 1-0.  Unless there are some major changes you will see the officials swallow their whistle in the last 30 seconds when it comes to calling stalling.  

On 2/26/2023 at 12:50 PM, OleSweatpants said:

First, I would like to correct that it is Greeneville*. You have seen it enough in the finals, I would think it would start getting spelled correctly. Honest mistake I am sure but always been a pet peeve of mine.

Secondly, thank you so much for the invitation! Independence is little far of a drive for me to get into a pissing contest with you boys though, even though I would love to have some kids train with Rylee Lent she put on a show this weekend, I will most likely not be in attendance. 

I definitely won't attend if nobody is gonna share the profits with Greeneville cause we are poor and need all the financial help we can get hahaha.

I did get several phone calls about this thread and appreciate you guys for the laughs this morning, I needed it after the long drive home last night. 

-Atlas aka Olesweatpants :wink:

Atlas, Aka “Ole sweatpants.” You won some points with me with your response!  You sound like a pretty funny guy! My apologies for holding onto a grudge from a few years back. Not a good thing to do when you don’t really know a person.  There was no need to bring you in on the ridiculous conversation going on, but glad you got a laugh out of it. Congrats on a great season at GreenEEEville and yes my “Helmet” got in the way of my eyes when trying to spell! Let’s all keep advancing TN wrestling!

Denny Mitchell

Fairview Tn/Smethport PA

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Mitch24 said:

Atlas, Aka “Ole sweatpants.” You won some points with me with your response!  You sound like a pretty funny guy! My apologies for holding onto a grudge from a few years back. Not a good thing to do when you don’t really know a person.  There was no need to bring you in on the ridiculous conversation going on, but glad you got a laugh out of it. Congrats on a great season at GreenEEEville and yes my “Helmet” got in the way of my eyes when trying to spell! Let’s all keep advancing TN wrestling!

Denny Mitchell

Fairview Tn/Smethport PA

Nice post