Uperman and south rd 1

ball21

17 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

I think the young lady's name was Crouch or Couch and I'm pretty confident she was Ms. Basketball last year. I'm not sure if #24 from Upperman is related to her, but I can tell she's a very good solid player/scorer as well. 

I definitely agree! 

18 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

I think the young lady's name was Crouch or Couch and I'm pretty confident she was Ms. Basketball last year. I'm not sure if #24 from Upperman is related to her, but I can tell she's a very good solid player/scorer as well. 

1 minute ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yes and she was good. Crouch was her name 

Yeah I thought so. Knew she was a Cracker Jack guard. What y’all’s take on how South Gibson plays Livingston Academy?? LIvingston Academy is very tall. Think they need to play some zone. Westview knows from experience the 2-3 zone is an equalizer a lot. 

22 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Yeah I thought so. Knew she was a Cracker Jack guard. What y’all’s take on how South Gibson plays Livingston Academy?? LIvingston Academy is very tall. Think they need to play some zone. Westview knows from experience the 2-3 zone is an equalizer a lot. 

Yea they better play zone & neutralize them bigs! Everybody was talking how good they could shoot & they hit as many 3’s as we did today! We was 3/5 & Livingston was 5/16

Edited by HawkGuy06

20 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea they better play zone & neutralize them bigs! Everybody was talking how good they could shoot & they hit as many 3’s as we did today! We was 3/5 & Livingston was 5/16

Y’all can man them up but South Gibson will have problems playing man against them, IMO. I watched quite a bit of that game. It was a great game. Greenville was good as I knew they would be from watching y’all play them last year. Just think Elizabethton and Livingston Academy will both have trouble with your pressure. Upperman did and they are quicker than both of them, IMO. 

6 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

They better stick like glue to LA's E. Butler. She's VERY good.

On 3/5/2023 at 10:22 AM, pioneer42 said:

If I am South Side I go right at Abigail with Askins and Lawson and work inside out. Try to get her in foul trouble. South Side’s bigs are really good. Take it to the rim early and often. Upperman has to handle South Side’s pressure which will be tough. Turnover battle will likely play a big part. I got South Side by 8. Think this will be a defensive slugfest and South Side makes just enough plays to win. 

Man you was almost spot on Pioneer! You definitely know the game sir! Can’t wait til tomorrow & see y’all play & represent for west Tn