Is Temple done as the Top in Class A?

fatchance

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple needed a loss like this. McCallie played great I've talked to some players at Temple since the lost, and practice has never been greater. What they lacked was the will to win again. Remember this years team is very young. A loss like they sustained can help them. I believe this will help them. They are very hungry again. Watch out Ooltewah!!!!

Temple has a strong team with good leadership. they have some players by the names of skogen and wadley. the eldest of the brothers of skogen(jake) and wadley(ryan), help the team tremendously. they are good shooters, but the most recent game i saw them play in was vs. whitefield academy. whitefield was a very athletic team, 4 of the 5 starters were dunking. in that game, jake seemed to shoot the ball a few too many times. he would just dribble up and shoot and couldnt hit the broad side of a barn in the first half. he improved in the second half though. ryan is a really good player. i think that temple could have a strong season and finish close to how they did last year if they play as a TEAM...and not as individuals! but i advise yall go to the game when they play boyd buchanan. boyd will come out the victor in this game. but it will be a really good game for those who know about the rivalry between the schools.

• 3 years later...