Reeder Resigns at Jackson South Side

ReitzFan

2 hours ago, WestTnBasketball1234 said:

LESTER NARCISSE

SELEcTEd TO LEAD THE SOUTH SIDE FOOTBALL

PROGRAM

Assistant from Covington 

This seems like a bit of a reach for me. However, I have to trust coach Cat in the central office. He knows football and he must really believe in this young man. I can't argue 1 way or the other because I do not know him. This is his first HC gig and I wish him the best. 

I just don't understand why JMCSS didn't give Taylor the interim tag, punt this year, and look at a lot more/better applicants in November. Now, they're going to have to settle for this guy and let him be the head coach for the next 2-3 years. I don't know what to expect of this guy other than "he came from Covington as a position coach." They also eliminated themselves from an opportunity to get the guy that I'm sure will receives a bunch of calls to be a head coach coming November (just think a little bit and you may know who I'm talking about). Everything just seemed rushed for no reason at all.

35 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I just don't understand why JMCSS didn't give Taylor the interim tag, punt this year, and look at a lot more/better applicants in November. Now, they're going to have to settle for this guy and let him be the head coach for the next 2-3 years. I don't know what to expect of this guy other than "he came from Covington as a position coach." They also eliminated themselves from an opportunity to get the guy that I'm sure will receives a bunch of calls to be a head coach coming November (just think a little bit and you may know who I'm talking about). Everything just seemed rushed for no reason at all.

Taylor left for Lexington I believe, what coach are you talking about they missed out on ?