Favorite in 4a

BigMan101

11 minutes ago, wardawg2038 said:

I think the team a lot of folks aren't talking about from the East that could be in the mix is Red Bank. A lot of talent returns from their semifinal team including the entire DL, RB and top WR.  Could definitely be a sleeper for sure. 

They could be a sleeper. Not sure Haywood returning much. Someone said QB for Pearl Cohen returns which is huge. Red Bank gave Mavs a fit 1St half so it is interesting to see. 

11 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

They could be a sleeper. Not sure Haywood returning much. Someone said QB for Pearl Cohen returns which is huge. Red Bank gave Mavs a fit 1St half so it is interesting to see. 

Haywood returns its front 7, and both RBs from last year. A rising sophmore at DB/Corner that can flat out ball. Also a freshman that’ll get some clock at WR. Ppl will hear his name real soon

53 minutes ago, Kruger77 said:

Haywood returns its front 7, and both RBs from last year. A rising sophmore at DB/Corner that can flat out ball. Also a freshman that’ll get some clock at WR. Ppl will hear his name real soon

Even when Haywood doesn't return much they always reload. However, my curiosity is with the new coach. How will Haywood do with their new coach? He has won state championship (Lake Co.) but that is with a lot smaller school. I believe it will be much different in 4a, especially with the 3 beasts in the east. I am a Haywood fan so this season is going to be interesting. 

25 minutes ago, Dp81 said:

Even when Haywood doesn't return much they always reload. However, my curiosity is with the new coach. How will Haywood do with their new coach? He has won state championship (Lake Co.) but that is with a lot smaller school. I believe it will be much different in 4a, especially with the 3 beasts in the east. I am a Haywood fan so this season is going to be interesting. 

That’s yet to be determined, from what i heat he’s a player coach and innovative.

26 minutes ago, Dp81 said:

Regardless the class imo, winning a title is no easy feat. I think he’ll be fine 

2 hours ago, Kruger77 said:

Regardless the class imo, winning a title is no easy feat. I think he’ll be fine 

I tend to agree if he has won a title even at a smaller level than how much more would he do with much more talent. That might be a problem for the East. Last year the lack of defense for Haywood most likely sent them home against Pearl. 

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I tend to agree if he has won a title even at a smaller level than how much more would he do with much more talent. That might be a problem for the East. Last year the lack of defense for Haywood most likely sent them home against Pearl. 

Was never really battle tested until the Pearl game. It’s tough, especially when ur comes to scheduling bc a lot of teams don’t wanna play us. Getting Oakland this year was a blessing 

17 hours ago, wardawg2038 said:

I think the team a lot of folks aren't talking about from the East that could be in the mix is Red Bank. A lot of talent returns from their semifinal team including the entire DL, RB and top WR.  Could definitely be a sleeper for sure. 

Redbank will take a step back. One RB graduated and Morris is no longer on the team. They also graduated one of their ends.