5A Region 7

eers

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’ll come back and eat crow if I’m wrong…. But for now I’ll continue on. I think you need some context on just how good Riverdale is, go check their game against Smyrna by Stork Montgomery on YouTube. It might change your opinion.

They aren't too bad.  I will change my prediction 

HC by 17

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Beech loses to Collierville

Henry County loses to Riverdale 

Springfield loses to Clarksville 

Hunters Lane gets whooped by MJ

Hville beats Northeast

Portland loses to Greenbrier

Pretty much how I see it this week too. I do think Beech has the best shot to upset your predictions, and it kills me to pick against the Jackets. Hope I’m dead wrong in that aspect.

37 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

Interested in knowing why everyone is choosing Clarksville to win this one? Interested in everyone's opinion. 

From the outside looking in, Clarksville looks to be poised to be a great team this year. And many on this board probably just aren't very impressed with Springfield having a tough grind it out win against Greenbrier who has 2 winning seasons in the last 10 years. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

Interested in knowing why everyone is choosing Clarksville to win this one? Interested in everyone's opinion. 

It appears Springfield in trending down and Clarksville is trending up. Injury to the best player for Springfield and graduated a bunch. Clarksville returns a lot this year.

Its early so I could be off, but based on what several people familiar with Springfield have said, this could be a long year. 

• Like 1

No doubt the Jackets will have a down season, *Deep playoff runs est 2017* Don't see a magical run happening. But in particular this game i don't see it being not winnable for the Jackets...

The Jackets best player isn't injured? #24 Clarence Cobbins is 100% healthy. 

Henry, Beech & Centennial IMO the Jackets wont fair well, but this game is one i could definitely see the Jackets winning. 

Take away a 60+ yard bomb for Greenbrier they would only have 9 yards passing last Friday & not very successful on the ground.

I may be wrong, but i see the Jackets stuffing this triple option and getting a win. But thats IMO, excited to see this young team grow though and thank you 2 for your replies, I take what you 2 say with a great value!