1-A Region 6

west10EZ

On 1/19/2024 at 4:16 PM, truefalconfan said:

Yep he was the head coach at Caruthersville High School. However, what people are failing to mention is he was fired for making racist comments about the students at Caruthersville. His now ex exposed him and sent the text messages out. 

On 1/21/2024 at 7:12 PM, truefalconfan said:

I don't care if he is your friend and I don't care where he has coached. The text messages were made public on Facebook for all the world to see. And only a fool would be able to read said messages and be not be able to read the subtle racial undertones in those messages. No, he's coached at those places you mentioned simply because it was opportunities to win and pad resumes. Insinuating that he wouldn't coach at these schools simply because they have large black student athletes, in which you yourself is implying in not so many words is crazy. You can defend what you what, when you want. I'm college educated and I know racial comments, messages and texts when I read them. 

You have deliberately made two posts (quoted above) as a passive-aggressive attempt to smear that man’s name and credibility.  It must be nice to be able to hide behind an anonymous screen name on a message board and attack a man’s livelihood.  

Oh…..and I’m also college educated and I wouldn’t have had to sit in a classroom for a day in order to read straight through your true agenda on this subject.  

Edited by howdoitknow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

Did Bruceton hire a new coach?  

Nothing official.. look for it to be Clay Mcmackins though … I only personally know of two candidates and one isn’t likely as he’s living all the way in Colorado but it definitely perked the ears of many in that area as it was a former alumni and mr football winner for them .

The board is a mess over there right now . Clay would be an excellent hire as he’s got experience as a OC and many other positions in college.. but we shall see 

On 2/6/2024 at 5:20 PM, west10EZ said:

I am hearing RB Jayden Milton is transferring to Mckenzie from WC , can anyone confirm this report ? @ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood 

First seeing this I wouldn't be surprised. Thought more about it. His family is pretty dug into the WC community so I had doubts too. I asked around and a fellow alum who is very close said he's not going anywhere and that was from 18 himself. I figured this would come up sooner or later because he trains with Kory in McKenzie 

36 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

First seeing this I wouldn't be surprised. Thought more about it. His family is pretty dug into the WC community so I had doubts too. I asked around and a fellow alum who is very close said he's not going anywhere and that was from 18 himself. I figured this would come up sooner or later because he trains with Kory in McKenzie 

Yea i’m sure it’s something that has been discussed at the least . I asked some Mckenzie folks around the program and they confirmed it … so who the heck knows . There’s even a promising young player at Mckenzie looking to transfer because of it as he feels he should be a starter . If Milton transfers, he would be a better fit at Huntingdon IMO

Edited by west10EZ

19 hours ago, west10EZ said:

Yea i’m sure it’s something that has been discussed at the least . I asked some Mckenzie folks around the program and they confirmed it … so who the heck knows . There’s even a promising young player at Mckenzie looking to transfer because of it as he feels he should be a starter . If Milton transfers, he would be a better fit at Huntingdon IMO

Normally I'd agree but I dont think Swenson would give him the ball. Lol. Probably just put him at OLB or something. It would hurt to see Milton go but this year we'd only go as far as he could carry us anyway. 2024 is probably going to be more about building for 2025 for the War Eagles 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Normally I'd agree but I dont think Swenson would give him the ball. Lol. Probably just put him at OLB or something. It would hurt to see Milton go but this year we'd only go as far as he could carry us anyway. 2024 is probably going to be more about building for 2025 for the War Eagles 

Swenson will sure as heck run his star QB in the  ground though and give him knee problems in the process. Seem like he would want someone to get them tough yards besides his star QB but that’s always been his way as HC . 

3 hours ago, west10EZ said:

Swenson will sure as heck run his star QB in the  ground though and give him knee problems in the process. Seem like he would want someone to get them tough yards besides his star QB but that’s always been his way as HC . 

It just made no sense to me. Mainly because #13 was on the roster. Probably more healthy than he ever was and he got like 2 carries all year. Would've been right up there with Desmond Thomas as far as power backs but no, he played DE all year instead 

On 2/12/2024 at 6:25 PM, west10EZ said:

If you are talking about running back at McKenzie, it could possibly only be two players. Of these two, both should get plenty of carries next year if they want to put in the work in the off season.  I will nose around this situation. 

• Like 1