3. Houston County (3-5, 2-2)

4. McEwen (1-6, 0-2)

5. Perry County (2-5, 0-3)

6. Bruceton (1-7, 0-3)

This Week's Games

Perry County @ McEwen

West Carroll @ Camden

McKenzie, Houston County, and Bruceton have bye's

Looks like your game this week is for a playoff spot.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 1:06 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Stat padding? We scored once after the first half lol. Younger players got plenty of playing time last night he just didn't do a full wave of substitutions and I don't blame him. Up until last week we haven't even played a full 4 qtr game. Younger kids got plenty of playing time especially on defense. We didn't sub QBs though but I can't blame him there either. We're starting a freshman who's still learning his game. Our backup QB was just cleared to play off injury. And Drasal also plays QB but he's a senior and we'd still hear the same thing today if he was put in. Sounds like sour grapes from the bruceton faithful. They just had to watch WC win their school record 5th straight vs Bruceton while also having to sit through the worst loss Bruceton ever had to WC. 

Funny enough , y’all had starters getting hurt in the game because of that ..i’m not here for the drama though just facts .. #7 specifically .. that was the best team WC will have for a long time , and WC still got smoked in the 1st round and Eagleville didn’t even have their #1 QB . WC underperformed this season , there’s no doubt about that . 18 should transfer to a contender. 

On 11/4/2023 at 4:53 PM, west10EZ said:

Funny enough , y’all had starters getting hurt in the game because of that ..i’m not here for the drama though just facts .. #7 specifically .. that was the best team WC will have for a long time , and WC still got smoked in the 1st round and Eagleville didn’t even have their #1 QB . WC underperformed this season , there’s no doubt about that . 18 should transfer to a contender. 

You seriously waited 5 weeks to talk about an injury that happened against bruceton? LMAO that was maybe the most passive aggressive act I've ever witnessed. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2023 at 2:10 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

You seriously waited 5 weeks to talk about an injury that happened against bruceton? LMAO that was maybe the most passive aggressive act I've ever witnessed. 

Yea Child … I don’t live on this thing like you do, but it was nice to verify my sources and prove you wrong . 

58 minutes ago, west10EZ said:

Yea Child … I don’t live on this thing like you do, but it was nice to verify my sources and prove you wrong . 

LMAO but you were in regularly during the season and had plenty of opportunities to air your grievances. Yet you waited until after the fact. Ergo. Passive aggressive 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, west10EZ said:

Anyways , any ideas what direction West Carroll will go now that Coach Morris took a position closer to home ? In house most likely ? @ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood

Idk I'd like to see some new blood personally. As soon as the OC job came open I knew he'd apply. Good luck to Coach Morris 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Idk I'd like to see some new blood personally. As soon as the OC job came open I knew he'd apply. Good luck to Coach Morris 

Will be interesting to see how it plays out… if it were me and I was in charge of West Carroll i’d at least make Don Pitts tell me no or maybe see what Josh Wolfe is doing again.  I believe Bruceton already has its guy , will probably be announced in January. 

On 12/23/2023 at 5:11 PM, west10EZ said:

Will be interesting to see how it plays out… if it were me and I was in charge of West Carroll i’d at least make Don Pitts tell me no or maybe see what Josh Wolfe is doing again.  I believe Bruceton already has its guy , will probably be announced in January. 

20 games under .500 in a decade at Greenfield over a decade. Playoff appearances by default of the 4 seed & a good class of stud athletes that small schools get on occasion. & they exited in the second round I think.  Now back at the helm of Greenfield & it's been a complete disaster of fights, player suspensions & 3 wins versus teams that went a combined 2 -29. 

"Make him tell you no?" Really? This is the best WC can attract? 

I don't believe that.