1-A Region 6

west10EZ

4 hours ago, west10EZ said:

West Carroll, Mckenzie , Bruceton , Mcewen and Perry County all with big wins Week 1 . Mckenzie and the Perry County game is probably the biggest surprises of the week . 

Speak for yourself, I wasn't surprised with the Rebels play, as for PC I can't speak on something I'm not sure about.

Gleason comes to Linden tonight. Vikings looked good last week on the road at Greenfield winning 34-7, had 318 yards of offense (304 on the ground) and defense gave up 164 total yards and 36 on the ground on 20 carries. Last year, we beat Middleton to start the season and ended up going 1-9. Can they start 2-0 for the first time in 12 years? I guess we'll see tonight but Gleason has had our number the past two years and they will be tough.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

4 minutes ago, PCsupporter4life said:

Gleason comes to Linden tonight. Vikings looked good last week on the road at Greenfield winning 34-7, had 318 yards of offense (304 on the ground) and defense gave up 164 total yards and 36 on the ground on 20 carries. Last year, we beat Middleton to start the season and ended up going 1-9. Can they start 2-0 for the first time in 12 years? I guess we'll see tonight but Gleason has had our number the past two years and they will be tough.

Gleason has a real good team this year.. Perry County looked big and physical on the line vs Greenfield and I was a bit surprised of the the outcome . This game has my attention, i’m very curious about this one . 

Just now, west10EZ said:

Gleason has a real good team this year.. Perry County looked big and physical on the line vs Greenfield and I was a bit surprised of the the outcome . This game has my attention, i’m very curious about this one . 

I noticed on film that Gleason only has 5 or 6 players on the sideline, which Perry County doesn't have a ton on the sideline but more then that, in this heat do you think this could be a gamechanger? Greenfield really looked gassed against us last week but Gleason is a better team as well.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, PCsupporter4life said:

So I'm guessing that means PC isn't good enough? I'm confused?

he’s talking about Mckenzie losing to Dresden lol … Perry County looks like they’ve turned things around , competed well against a pretty solid Gleason team with alot of experience. I was kinda hoping y’all would win . 

Edited by west10EZ

20 hours ago, west10EZ said:

he’s talking about Mckenzie losing to Dresden lol … Perry County looks like they’ve turned things around , competed well against a pretty solid Gleason team with alot of experience. I was kinda hoping y’all would win . 

Oh gotcha and we probably could’ve won but 9 penalties for 70 yards hurt.