1-A Region 6

west10EZ

6 hours ago, west10EZ said:

@ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood I heard West Carroll looked like Super Bowl champs this past Friday vs Harding Academy lol 

Harding Academy wouldn't even get on the bus lol. Looking at FACS we may have our hands full. 70-0 and 65-0 wins in the first two games. The opponents are who they are but can't overlook a team with that kinda scoring differential 

• Upvote 1

On 8/27/2023 at 10:58 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Harding Academy wouldn't even get on the bus lol. Looking at FACS we may have our hands full. 70-0 and 65-0 wins in the first two games. The opponents are who they are but can't overlook a team with that kinda scoring differential 

FACS looks very solid all the way around from the tape i’ve watched . Will be a good match up . 

Can't help but to come out of last night thinking if we played week 2 we win that game at FACS. The crusaders are a good football team though #1 is one of the faster kids I've seen with the ball. We started the game kicking to #1 and he brought it back almost 100 for a TD. We score on a 25 or so yd pass. Then #1 takes their first offensive play all the way. Without those 2 miscues it's a different outcome for sure, had to knock the rust off but it is what it is. Tip of the cap to FACS for sure though they're tough and keyed Milton well all night. Both defenses played really well especially the 2nd half. Just have to take this lump and move on to Perry County 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2023 at 1:39 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Can't help but to come out of last night thinking if we played week 2 we win that game at FACS. The crusaders are a good football team though #1 is one of the faster kids I've seen with the ball. We started the game kicking to #1 and he brought it back almost 100 for a TD. We score on a 25 or so yd pass. Then #1 takes their first offensive play all the way. Without those 2 miscues it's a different outcome for sure, had to knock the rust off but it is what it is. Tip of the cap to FACS for sure though they're tough and keyed Milton well all night. Both defenses played really well especially the 2nd half. Just have to take this lump and move on to Perry County 

Also that botched Punt in yalls own endzone … it’s hard to tell a high schooler to take a safety there over a TD the very next play . Man that was a hard fought game . 

13 hours ago, west10EZ said:

Also that botched Punt in yalls own endzone … it’s hard to tell a high schooler to take a safety there over a TD the very next play . Man that was a hard fought game . 

I must've had that one blocked out mentally . I can't ever recall seeing Corn punt either. I'm sure inexperience played a part in that. 

23 minutes ago, west10EZ said:

There’s some region play tonight

Mckenzie VS Mcewen 

Perry County VS West Carroll 

Bruceton VS FACS

Houston County VS East Hickman . 

If I was a betting man , i’d bet the winners will be Mckenzie , WC, FACS, and East Hickman. 

I'm not a betting man but I would probably pick this as well. Perry County is averaging 8 penalties a game and their offensive line has not done as good the last two games like they did against Greenfield. Travelling to Atwood is always going to be hard, they play better in every sport at home and I know it will be packed to the gills. If the O-Line and D-Line play as good as they did at Greenfield, they will have a chance but if what has plagued them the last two games pops up again, this may be a long night. But time will tell.