Cleveland at Clinton Week 1

fooseball95

3 hours ago, arshad221 said:

They better pray he doesn’t get some defensive stoppers cause his offense works when he has speed 

Speed at Cleveland will never be a problem. In a short period of time he’s brought in a bunch. Hopefully the defense continues to improve 

Edited by fooseball95

5 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

It’s no secret that Riggs Jr has a very large off season training programs in multiple cities within the state. Rumor is most of the move ins are because they trained with him? 

Training and coaching are non affiliated I believe. I could be wrong but I’m not sure how that works

7 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Training and coaching are non affiliated I believe. I could be wrong but I’m not sure how that works

I think it clearly states in the handbook that if a person trains a kid, becomes a coach, and the kid then transfers to said school with new coach, it’s a link. But I’m sure they know that already 

21 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

I think it clearly states in the handbook that if a person trains a kid, becomes a coach, and the kid then transfers to said school with new coach, it’s a link. But I’m sure they know that already 

Could be the case but everyone else is doing it, this isn’t new . I could call out a bunch of schools. But these are todays times. 

Edited by fooseball95

11 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Could be the case but everyone else is doing it, this isn’t new . I could call out a bunch of schools. But these are todays times. 

That’s the exact same quote Lowe used at Powell AFTER he forfeited 7 wins. It’s all what’s good for one is good for another until the TSSAA comes knocking. Punishment for coaching link is a post season ban. Maybe multiple years