Betsy 2023

lawnman

1 hour ago, lawnman said:

Hearing some good things about this year team and can’t wait till season starts.Been a rough year with all the family health problems in my family so I need some high school football.Go Betsy!!

I wouldn't worry too much, you guys have a very easy schedule this year.  Let's be honest, Elizabethton could show up and draw out plays in the dirt and still beat MoWest, Grainger, Cherokee, Sullivan East, Northview Academy & Volunteer.     If you split between the remaining 4 (Science Hill, Boone, DB, Greeneville) that leaves you at 8-2.    I could realistically see you only losing to Greeneville and finishing 9-1.    It will be a very good year for the Cyclones...  sorry about your family health stuff, sure hope HS football gives you at a little escape from the drama of life.     Wish we could play you @ ETSU again, that was such a fantastic venue last season.

28 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I wouldn't worry too much, you guys have a very easy schedule this year.  Let's be honest, Elizabethton could show up and draw out plays in the dirt and still beat MoWest, Grainger, Cherokee, Sullivan East, Northview Academy & Volunteer.     If you split between the remaining 4 (Science Hill, Boone, DB, Greeneville) that leaves you at 8-2.    I could realistically see you only losing to Greeneville and finishing 9-1.    It will be a very good year for the Cyclones...  sorry about your family health stuff, sure hope HS football gives you at a little escape from the drama of life.     Wish we could play you @ ETSU again, that was such a fantastic venue last season.

Thanks Blazer and definitely love playing at ETSU.

• Upvote 1

I’m counting it down! CoachT helps me pass the time. Blazer, our schedule is tricky. 6 out of the first 7 games are on the road! Our only home game in that stretch is you guys. Then we finish the season up with 3 at home. Last one being the Greene. By that game, both teams should have it figured out. Should be fun.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2023 at 2:52 PM, blazer1set said:

I'm convinced Volunteer draws its plays in the sand. 335 gotta be kidding me lmao