Greeneville vs Boone Scrimmage

Ffball9999

13 hours ago, Ffball9999 said:

So… I ventured out and watched …. Wow.   Look out 4A….the Devils steamrolled them in every aspect of the game. Devils looked very impressive. Passing and running, and defense was dominant!

I knew we were going to be pretty good across the board, but how down is Boone from last year? Are they solid?

1 minute ago, noonesfool said:

Not surprised.

Greeneville starters just played one series in the 11/11. Drove right down field. I don’t think Boone had any positive yards on offense (with first teams in). And in the 1 on 1s and 7/7 part Boone had no answer for Devils passing and speed

29 minutes ago, Ffball9999 said:

I think Boone is down. (Blazer might be better able to answer that.). Devils would have looked against anyone though….

Boone is not down, just back to normal.     I think we will have a pretty decent year in R1/5A and that's all that matters.    Every R1/5A team is going to get waxed in the playoffs as happens each year.

Just now, blazer1set said:

Boone is not down, just back to normal.     I think we will have a pretty decent year in R1/5A and that's all that matters.    Every R1/5A team is going to get waxed in the playoffs as happens each year.

Oh ok….   Good luck to you guys..  great group of kids.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 2:45 PM, blazer1set said:

Don't yall still have your QB?