Greeneville Boone Scrimmage

noonesfool

3 minutes ago, NETNSportsFan said:

Boone has a lot to work on for sure, but Boone's starting QB wasn't there. Freshman at QB. Also missing starting center and linebacker Henry Hamlin. 

He was there and participated in 7/7 but not 11/11. (QB)

Good group of young men, Greeneville fed them after the game and all the volunteers commented on out respectful they were.

13 minutes ago, Ffball9999 said:

He was there and participated in 7/7 but not 11/11. (QB)

Good group of young men, Greeneville fed them after the game and all the volunteers commented on out respectful they were.

Did my student teaching at Boone 1975-winter76. Enjoyed it. A strong community. Coached wrestling after teaching economics all day.

8 hours ago, Bozothemav said:

Over the Mavericks. A little respect might go a long way. 

Yeah after last season almost everyone should IMO be respectful of the Mavs. Mavs were always a heartbeat away previous years., Injuries etc. But the playoff game against Greeneville last year pretty much was a great finish to starting this season. Mavs are more than ready to go back to back. 

46 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah after last season almost everyone should IMO be respectful of the Mavs. Mavs were always a heartbeat away previous years., Injuries etc. But the playoff game against Greeneville last year pretty much was a great finish to starting this season. Mavs are more than ready to go back to back. 

4, 3, 1

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Again. I don’t think his comment was disrespectful and nor are mine, just saying that AC lost more to graduation and Devils have a lot returning. It’s a long year and a lot can happen, but I think GHS would have to be the favorite although Mavs won the last game. I think AC was the favorite last year even though they lost the year before.