The History of Players Transferring to "Better" Programs

OutlawAngel

21 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

So he's not approved to go to webb, but he is approved to go to Alcoa?  Go on and explain that to us.

Hmm, I don't know. Let me engage my third eye to get the answer. I don’t know why his transfer papers got denied, and I really don't care, but since Webb’s Coach said he doesn’t like high school transferring, I’m going to imagine he didn’t get his way, and also with Var, he was really down in the gutters.

1 minute ago, Elias287 said:

Ok, lol, whatever, stop talking about Alcoa. I don’t even know how they got brought up, but the moral of the story is that you said Farragot is a clean program, which they are nowhere near.

atleast l we can agree that Fairygut isn’t clean, but let’s calll a spade a spade. If we label Fairygut as not clean, then I think we should label the Tornadoughs dirtier than a porta potty at a 4 day music festival. 

Did your memory ever come around to remember Safdar? The kid who somehow transferred in from California? 

7 minutes ago, Elias287 said:

Ok, lol, whatever, stop talking about Alcoa. I don’t even know how they got brought up, but the moral of the story is that you said Farragot is a clean program, which they are nowhere near.

You must be privy to some evidence I'm not.  I've never once heard of them recruiting.  But go on, ye of vast Knoxville HS sports knowledge.  Enlighten us.

5 minutes ago, Elias287 said:

Hmm, I don't know. Let me engage my third eye to get the answer. I don’t know why his transfer papers got denied, and I really don't care, but since Webb’s Coach said he doesn’t like high school transferring, I’m going to imagine he didn’t get his way, and also with Var, he was really down in the gutters.

you don't know anything at all really.  There's no logic to the stuff you're spouting.

5 minutes ago, FootballFan888 said:

atleast l we can agree that Fairygut isn’t clean, but let’s calll a spade a spade. If we label Fairygut as not clean, then I think we should label the Tornadoughs dirtier than a porta potty at a 4 day music festival. 

Did your memory ever come around to remember Safdar? The kid who somehow transferred in from California? 

They've had one every year just about.  But I think you'd be hard pressed to find any evidence of recruitment.  Accepting transfers isn't agains the rules or dirty.  It's the recruiting and prior relationships that are the problem.

53 minutes ago, FootballFan888 said:

If we’re speaking of California, that’s Maryville they always get them California boys.

48 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

They've had one every year just about.  But I think you'd be hard pressed to find any evidence of recruitment.  Accepting transfers isn't agains the rules or dirty.  It's the recruiting and prior relationships that are the problem.

So are you saying it’s not dirty to recruit, which completely disregards your entire Argument on why every other school is dirty, or are you just letting Farragut get away with recruiting while everyone else is dirty for doing it?

59 minutes ago, Elias287 said:

So are you saying it’s not dirty to recruit, which completely disregards your entire Argument on why every other school is dirty, or are you just letting Farragut get away with recruiting while everyone else is dirty for doing it?

Words are had for you aren't they?  "you'd be hard pressed to find any evidence of recruitment.  Accepting transfers isn't agains the rules or dirty.  It's the recruiting and prior relationships that are the problem."

Thats literally what you quoted when you asked this.  

as they say in court... "asked and answered."

• 2 weeks later...