Rockwood @ Oneida

Jet Pride

13 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Big DE's. Very small LB's, and inexperienced DT's that will be playing both ways. Up the middle will be a huge weak spot. 

Well their DT's will put on a clinic against RW Offensive Line. They are not good and are weak. They were getting blown up in Tech and last friday bad. I believe OHS will come away with 5-8 sacks this game. I could be wrong, but I am never wrong. Trust in the balls. 

2 hours ago, Fanofballs365 said:

Well their DT's will put on a clinic against RW Offensive Line. They are not good and are weak. They were getting blown up in Tech and last friday bad. I believe OHS will come away with 5-8 sacks this game. I could be wrong, but I am never wrong. Trust in the balls. 

I guess you didn’t see the Oneida team at Tech 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CYJACKETT said:

Oneida by 7

You obviously haven't watched anything and are the typical Coalfield delusional fan. You guys do nothing but hate anything that challenges you. I heard you guys were scared of RHS coming to town. 

RHS will do its talking on the field not on here neither will the fans. Good luck to the indians and good luck to Coalfield better not sleep on Wartburg. 

On 8/17/2023 at 3:04 PM, EdForHeisman said:

You obviously haven't watched anything and are the typical Coalfield delusional fan. You guys do nothing but hate anything that challenges you. I heard you guys were scared of RHS coming to town. 

RHS will do its talking on the field not on here neither will the fans. Good luck to the indians and good luck to Coalfield better not sleep on Wartburg. 

There might not be anything to fear :lol: