Rockwood @ Oneida

Jet Pride

17 hours ago, crow said:

Long time no see pal. Glad you’re still lurking. You need to do a call in show or something I’d get OnB on a conference call and we’d be regulars. We could make it like the good ole days, until the FCC got involved that is:roflol:

I still drop in to check on my redneck buddies from time to time :roflolk: 

As far as the radio show goes, that would definitely be a short lived program!!! All these guys on here now wouldn't be able to handle the fire that was thrown out years ago. Oh, but what I would give to get the same stuff going on that DII board.....those stuck up people would be like Lovey Howell, passing out all over the place when they read those old posts! 

Good luck this year fellas, I'll be following along.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, gcapride said:

I still drop in to check on my redneck buddies from time to time :roflolk: 

As far as the radio show goes, that would definitely be a short lived program!!! All these guys on here now wouldn't be able to handle the fire that was thrown out years ago. Oh, but what I would give to get the same stuff going on that DII board.....those stuck up people would be like Lovey Howell, passing out all over the place when they read those old posts! 

Good luck this year fellas, I'll be following along.

opening coacht in 2010

• Upvote 1