Greenbrier @ Springfield

Kevin38

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Interesting move by the coach… this isn’t the nfl lol starters need all the reps they can get in game like situations. Final score is what it is, and the coach has to deal with that I guess. 

Well maybe you better tell coach to play your main starting backs next time in your jamboree, you made same statement about MJ preserving same backs in the loss to Ensworth , final score is what it is and yes Ensworth is top notch like CPA whom the Jackets scrimmaged earlier. Bottom line Jamborees are just that:scrimmages . I’m sure Rossview was excited with outcome as was E.R. over Hville . You know jamborees don’t mean squat . I know one thing for some reason you love commenting any thing negative about Springfield (welcome to the club I’ve been accused of it recently on the closing of SMS) for one think I think it will be a tough year for the Jackets, they have already lost one of the top players on the team for the season in a off season injury and yes he is a difference maker on our team. This is all in fun so if you say it about MJ preserving their players during a scrimmage making your offense not at full strength because your backs didn’t get many carries, you said about your team and someone can say it about ours. I wasn’t at the jamboree but I can assure you it’s the truth from those who made those statements they’re not contradicting like you. Dang you ain’t worth this much typing I’m preserving my fingers for next years comments on the Jamboree…lol.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LEON said:

Well maybe you better tell coach to play your main starting backs next time in your jamboree, you made same statement about MJ preserving same backs in the loss to Ensworth , final score is what it is and yes Ensworth is top notch like CPA whom the Jackets scrimmaged earlier. Bottom line Jamborees are just that:scrimmages . I’m sure Rossview was excited with outcome as was E.R. over Hville . You know jamborees don’t mean squat . I know one thing for some reason you love commenting any thing negative about Springfield (welcome to the club I’ve been accused of it recently on the closing of SMS) for one think I think it will be a tough year for the Jackets, they have already lost one of the top players on the team for the season in a off season injury and yes he is a difference maker on our team. This is all in fun so if you say it about MJ preserving their players during a scrimmage making your offense not at full strength because your backs didn’t get many carries, you said about your team and someone can say it about ours. I wasn’t at the jamboree but I can assure you it’s the truth from those who made those statements they’re not contradicting like you. Dang you ain’t worth this much typing I’m preserving my fingers for next years comments on the Jamboree…lol.

Wow are you nit picky… I’ve been pretty realistic about MJ this preseason… I see you, just like the rest of CoachT love to only highlight my PRO MJ talk. That’s cute. Good luck to the jackets.

Don’t have a feel on this game haven’t been to game in person since 2021. Thanks Social Dweebs , hoping I can get back sometime sooner or later. Back to the game I’m going with the Jackets based on what I hear from Jacket fans. I think Springfield wins 20-12. Series started 1987 Jackets lead series 20 wins to 6 losses. GO JACKETS !

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LEON said:

Don’t have a feel on this game haven’t been to game in person since 2021. Thanks Social Dweebs , hoping I can get back sometime sooner or later. Back to the game I’m going with the Jackets based on what I hear from Jacket fans. I think Springfield wins 20-12. Series started 1987 Jackets lead series 20 wins to 6 losses. GO JACKETS !

I’m really just poking fun and everyone on here knows I’m ready for some banter. I admire the fan base y’all have and social dweebs is def the best around at what they provide. Good stuff

54 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’m really just poking fun and everyone on here knows I’m ready for some banter. I admire the fan base y’all have and social dweebs is def the best around at what they provide. Good stuff

It will be a uphill season for us.  I see a 5-5 season, if we go 6-4 or better then Coach Wilson is the Coach of the Year 

i am Jacket no matter the record though

On 8/13/2023 at 11:34 AM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I just like to keep things real… based on the talk in this thread I had no idea what happened until I looked up the score for myself lol

i dont remember the last jamboree we won to be honest. They script one series with the starters and thats it every year. 

On 8/15/2023 at 9:26 AM, bigdawgtn said:

i hope your right but i think there is little chance of being anywhere close to 9-1

bigdawgtn what’s your prediction for this Friday? I know there are several Greenbrier fans who check what’s on the board who no longer post , I guess I should hope it stays quiet because when the team is down it’s no posts from them. Hoping to hear some input on Fridays game.

Edited by LEON

It’s gonna be a really good game, but with the returners of what Springfield has coming back with the two running backs, and their quarterback, I thinks good but I hope  Springfield loses half of their defense from last year, but I think that he’s gonna be stronger greenbrier has two good running backs or two 2 linebackers I have is pretty solid, but the rest of it’s pretty green think Springfield by two touchdowns

22 hours ago, LEON said:

bigdawgtn what’s your prediction for this Friday? I know there are several Greenbrier fans who check what’s on the board who no longer post , I guess I should hope it stays quiet because when the team is down it’s no posts from them. Hoping to hear some input on Fridays game.

To be honest i am not sure. We are growing up everytime we hit the field. I feel like we look better and better when we play. i think this team will continue to get better as the season grows. Qb has taken strides forward. My concern is the lack of size against the teams that pound the rock. I think our size and lack of depth may hurt us late in those games. WIth that being said we are not in unfamiliar territory when it comes to being smaller. We took a hard shot with 9 going down for the season. I do think the next man up motto will allow some new faces to shine. 24 is extra special. One thing is for sure this team will not lay down for anyone. My expectations for this game Jackets 27-cats 14. Gb has some good looking players but i still feel they are just not as athletic as the Jackets.