SGC @ Milan. Thursday night.

ManOfMillions

7 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Turf in general causes more injuries. It’s not forgiving at all. Ask most high school players and they will tell you they would rather play on natural grass 

I’ve never been a fan of turfed pitches. Natural grass for the win. I hope Peabody doesn’t go to a turf pitch anytime soon. 

Edited by JackTheCripper

13 hours ago, JackTheCripper said:

I’ve never been a fan of turfed pitches. Natural grass for the win. I hope Peabody doesn’t go to a turf pitch anytime soon. 

Mustangs have had very few injuries since we installed turf. Lost more kids to 4 wheeler injuries than football injuries. We get in shape before the season starts over here in Carroll Co. Turf much better at play-off time.

38 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Mustangs have had very few injuries since we installed turf. Lost more kids to 4 wheeler injuries than football injuries. We get in shape before the season starts over here in Carroll Co. Turf much better at play-off time.

Huntingdons turf is just that much better than everyone else’s. Everything is better in Huntingdon. Getting in better shape has nothing to do with hanging your cleat in turf 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Huntingdons turf is just that much better than everyone else’s. Everything is better in Huntingdon. Getting in better shape has nothing to do with hanging your cleat in turf 

You got it!. Mustangs rarely go full speed in practice. I think that is the key to staying healthy. If we are going to get hurt it's going to be on Friday night. I know people say you have more injuries on turf but I just don't see it. We've had turf since 2017. I've seen every game and it just doesn't appear to be unsafe to me.