Station Camp @ Beech

eers

After a two year break from playing each other, Beech hosts Station Camp in a week one Sumner County matchup. Beech is 13-1 all time against Station Camp with the lone win for SC coming in the first meeting between the two schools back in 2007.

Beech will be heavily favored by most people, but from what I’m told SC comes in with a solid defense lead by a very good LB group and a good DL. Beech was hit hard by graduation and will be starting a lot of new faces.

Ill reserve my prediction for a little later in the week.

Thoughts on this one?

Edited by eers

If Beech is as advertised they will win by a lot. I was able to see Station Camp this past Friday night at East Robertson. Davidson Academy looked really good offensively against Station Camps defense. Maybe Davidson Academy will be really good this year offensively or maybe Station Camps defense was having an off night. Either way I don’t think this one will be a contest.

1 hour ago, BruiseBrother98 said:

If Beech is as advertised they will win by a lot. I was able to see Station Camp this past Friday night at East Robertson. Davidson Academy looked really good offensively against Station Camps defense. Maybe Davidson Academy will be really good this year offensively or maybe Station Camps defense was having an off night. Either way I don’t think this one will be a contest.

Davidson had a DL that was in Station Camp’s back field the whole scrimmage 

Edited by TheCommissioner

12 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

@eers @Bump11

Do you two have Beech up by double digits at halftime?

I think it will be something like 14-0/17-7 at half.

I personally think Beech is better in all aspects of the game. However… it’s week one and Beech has lost two of the last three season openers (although I think Powell three years ago and Farragut last year were both better than SC). Beech simply has not played well in week one games 

I was going to wait for my prediction on this one, but here we are…

Beech 31 

SC 7