Space Mountain @ Happy Valley

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

The King and his Roan Mtn boys come to HV. I am hearing Cloudland is down in numbers this year with 18 kids. HV is trying to bounce back from a bad '22 season.  We have looked solid in scrimmages IMO 

No guess in this one, heard you got wore out against Johnson Co, that may just be rumors.

9 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

That's the 1 scrimmage I didn't get to so I'm not sure what to tell ya on that one. I was at the CD scrimmage and it was 7 to 7. 

Sounds positive, guess you have a fighters chance. Just have to play physical d for 4 quarters.

HV will get to ride space mountain for 4 quarters and it's lot easier jumping on than jumping off, wooooooo:roflol:I'm just hoping we don't get any more hurt and compete well.  I won't get to make this one but walker Gouge is a key player for us at wr.  Cland might be able to throw a little more this year 

40 minutes ago, THE KING said:

HV will get to ride space mountain for 4 quarters and it's lot easier jumping on than jumping off, wooooooo:roflol:I'm just hoping we don't get any more hurt and compete well.  I won't get to make this one but walker Gouge is a key player for us at wr.  Cland might be able to throw a little more this year 

Hate you can't make it buddy. I'll keep ya updated. Should be a good game both ways 

19 hours ago, THE KING said:

Good luck little buddy!