Blackman Blaze??

Blaze45

2 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

While Summit is not a "great" team a "W" is a "W" in the win column. That said they also played a solid Ravenwood team in a great back and forth game last week. I may not agree with his philosophy, but I am not the coach and the team is making strides. Doesn't mean I am sold and I can set and see what happens with the rest of community . 

Well good luck to the Blaze. They aren’t short of talent. 

The Blaze have their 5th coach in 10 years. For the Seniors on this team, this is their 3rd head coach, all with very different philosophies. The wins will come, but what Blackman needs most right now is consistency. Give Kriesky time. I believe he'll produce a winning program.  I am proud of these Seniors for battling through all of the changes through the years. They are getting better every week!

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

Congrats to Coach Kriesky on his 1st win at Blackman last night. Their record might not show it this yr, but he has the Blaze on the right path

They are definitely on the right path.  I am very pleased to see a standard of discipline and accountability higher than has been in recent years.

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Man you still bothered by me… lol mayne got insecurity issues

No I just think ya'll play sorry teams and get spanked every season in the playoffs then you go mia on here after trolling everyone. Might need to start adding some comp on yall schedule.

Edited by arshad221

15 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

No I just think ya'll play sorry teams and get spanked every season in the playoffs then you go mia on here after trolling everyone. Might need to start adding some comp on yall schedule.

Just looked, Mount Juliet non region opponents are 2-13. But he trolls other schools when they lose. What a guy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Mane I can’t even with you lol my IQ lowers just speaking to you. Worry about your one win team? Or are you still pulling for Giles? Lol this guy

Giles has been alot better than your team and played better comp. They also have a state title to show for it so continue to troll hopefully it wins you something.