fayetteville travels to moore county

City223

Just now, LCFayettevilleAlum said:

Well if they can't stop the qb game is over especially if they only gonna run 12 plays the entire game a screen run right and left trying to throw seam routes and all of those out of 4 formations its gonna be a long season 

Not to mention that the same defense that upperman ran the previously 3 scrimmage games they played everyone ran the same defense cover 3 man and a lil cover two and they couldn't beat it hopefully something changes quickly or it's time to push the panic button quickly 

3 hours ago, LCFayettevilleAlum said:

Well if they can't stop the qb game is over especially if they only gonna run 12 plays the entire game a screen run right and left trying to throw seam routes and all of those out of 4 formations its gonna be a long season 

well to be fair to city’s offense, upperman’s dline is no joke and is probably the best dline they play this year. city had 2 new guys on the line and i was told upperman took advantage of that. as for the playcalling i’m sure cagle will open it up more after last week

6 hours ago, City223 said:

well to be fair to city’s offense, upperman’s dline is no joke and is probably the best dline they play this year. city had 2 new guys on the line and i was told upperman took advantage of that. as for the playcalling i’m sure cagle will open it up more after last week

Upperman is also very well coach by Adam Caine.  When he was at Sequatchie County, he gave us fits, winning 2 out of the 3 years he was their head man.  

13 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Upperman is also very well coach by Adam Caine.  When he was at Sequatchie County, he gave us fits, winning 2 out of the 3 years he was their head man.  

yea upperman has a good program. i think fayetteville will be better prepared for this friday. moore county won’t be anywhere close to how physical upperman is so that’ll help a lot

33 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

Yup, NOWHERE close

Yea but they will see the same offense the qb runs and power play if I'm MC head coach I'll look at that game film and smile they went tackle over and all but we gonna see if there will be any adjustments mad cause I see practice everyday and I know what's going on but we shall see.

1 minute ago, LCFayettevilleAlum said:

Yea but they will see the same offense the qb runs and power play if I'm MC head coach I'll look at that game film and smile they went tackle over and all but we gonna see if there will be any adjustments mad cause I see practice everyday and I know what's going on but we shall see.

their coaching staff is good. they’ll make adjustments for this week and possibly try some new stuff