fayetteville travels to moore county

City223

1 hour ago, phil24 said:

I think City fans don't fully understand the amount of talent that graduated last year..... City will have a drop off this year.

they definitely lost a lot from last year but they have some good younger players that just need some time. they still have a couple weeks before region play starts up. i predict them to finish 2nd in the region at worst and their schedule will have them ready for anyone they face in the playoffs

2 hours ago, Salem said:

If we were playing anyone but Cornersville I would be attending this one Friday. Good luck to both teams, beat the snot out of each other. 

I attended this game last year and glad I did.  We were @ Whitwell so no big deal.  Being @ FCHS this week, like you,  I won't be attending but I think it'll be a good game to catch.  I am leaning towards Moore County.  If they can maintain their drives, move the sticks and cash a few in while not giving up the big splash plays,  I think by the end of this contest they'll have gotten the better of the Tigers this go around.  

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

I attended this game last year and glad I did.  We were @ Whitwell so no big deal.  Being @ FCHS this week, like you,  I won't be attending but I think it'll be a good game to catch.  I am leaning towards Moore County.  If they can maintain their drives, move the sticks and cash a few in while not giving up the big splash plays,  I think by the end of this contest they'll have gotten the better of the Tigers this go around.  

i think whoever wins will win by 2 scores. hopefully fayetteville can stop dawson enough drives to take a lead. that kid is a walking highlight

After watching the other night, I think the biggest thing going for MC is the added depth. Kids that played 2 ways last year are not having to this year. Barring injuries, I hope it stays that way. They did have their share of cramps, but that is to be expected early in the season.