fayetteville travels to moore county

City223

1 hour ago, BBRaider said:

36-20 MC

MC is faster, bigger, stronger & deeper than they have been in awhile. 

the thing mc has struggled with the most the last 4 matchups was in the trenches so it’s good to hear y’all have a good line this year. how do you think this group compares to the 2020 team? 

13 minutes ago, City223 said:

the thing mc has struggled with the most the last 4 matchups was in the trenches so it’s good to hear y’all have a good line this year. how do you think this group compares to the 2020 team? 

Defensively The front 7 & secondary hands down better a lot of those guys that played as Freshman in 2020 are now Seniors 

Offensively - Skill guys i'd say overall is on par/ if not better.(Speed Everywhere)  Offensive line is way better 

Overall This group is /will be better in my opinion!

6 hours ago, BBRaider said:

Defensively The front 7 & secondary hands down better a lot of those guys that played as Freshman in 2020 are now Seniors 

Offensively - Skill guys i'd say overall is on par/ if not better.(Speed Everywhere)  Offensive line is way better 

Overall This group is /will be better in my opinion!

I think the skill players of 2020 were better. There were some really big play guys at those positions. MC still has speed. I agree with the line play. MC is light years ahead on the line than 2020. Another thing that plagued the 2020 offense was holding on the outside. I don't know how many big plays were called back for holding on recievers. This year's recievers seem to be much better blockers.

14 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

It doesn't look like I'll make it out to this one. Anyway to hear the game online or radio? I refuse to support NFHS again. It's poor quality and often times very unreliable. 

I think the only radio is https://985theelk.com/ .  The Tullahoma  station that use to carry Moore County, is now carrying Shelbyville Football, and has some of the worst announcers, I have ever heard.

15 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

It doesn't look like I'll make it out to this one. Anyway to hear the game online or radio? I refuse to support NFHS again. It's poor quality and often times very unreliable. 

https://www.cba-sports.lexi-stream.com/football.php?fbclid=IwAR2UyFM3e2Nls9HMUtH6-JlPBpOubXziga58nfbypg6oZNXBpSfhguVG3TM
this was a stream for the Cascade game, -shared on the Moore county Facebook page

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Well I might have been spot on about City falling off some. Upperman is good but to not score with Willoughby at QB is eye opening. Moore County takes this one this year. Blue Raiders by 14. I’m just keeping it real

they’re still good with lots of talent. problem is some of that talent is very young and a bunch of year one starters. they’ll get things rolling at some point. hopefully that’s this friday

I'll see if I can catch it on the Elk. Thanks all

3 hours ago, SouthernTNguy said:

I think the only radio is https://985theelk.com/ .  The Tullahoma  station that use to carry Moore County, is now carrying Shelbyville Football, and has some of the worst announcers, I have ever heard.

If it's the same fellas from last year, I totally agree with you! 

1 hour ago, City223 said:

they’re still good with lots of talent. problem is some of that talent is very young and a bunch of year one starters. they’ll get things rolling at some point. hopefully that’s this friday

I'm sure the Tigers will put it all together soon.Too talented to not figure it out. 

Not that uniforms matter to some, but City will be the better looking team. I'm not sure why MC is going with blank, white helmets. Times are tough with inflation. Guess decals must be too much to ask for lol The Penn State look is NOT flattering. I read a lot of crazy posts on here including mine so that tells me the Jack Daniel's money can't be drying up. Haha 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

I'm sure the Tigers will put it all together soon.Too talented to not figure it out. 

Not that uniforms matter to some, but City will be the better looking team. I'm not sure why MC is going with blank, white helmets. Times are tough with inflation. Guess decals must be too much to ask for lol The Penn State look is NOT flattering. I read a lot of crazy posts on here including mine so that tells me the Jack Daniel's money can't be drying up. Haha 

have you seen city’s new decal?