Riverdale @ Henry Co

SEC1rules

11 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Heck of a win tonight. This team has some special players and might just be for real. Got a hungry Springfield team coming in next week and then possibly the best team we’ll see all year at Brentwood the following week. 

LFG

Kudos to HC on a big win tonight. That matchup with Brentwood is shaping up to be a doozy

32 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Riverdale underachieving again. I just don’t get it with them. They have the roster but can never come out in games like this.

I mean Henry is a really good 5A team that has a great homefield advantage. I was a little surprised they lost to HC, but not sure it's underachieving, they'll get a second chance against 7-5A next week

7 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

I mean Henry is a really good 5A team that has a great homefield advantage. I was a little surprised they lost to HC, but not sure it's underachieving, they'll get a second chance against 7-5A next week

I based my prediction on the venue. Home field is a HUGE ADVANTAGE for the Big Red.  The atmosphere there has to be experienced it can't be explained