Milan @ Chester Co. Week 2

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Admittedly I know very little about Chester this year. I feel like the Dawgs will probably go to 2-0 after this week but maybe some of you poster can give me some info on Chester. 

Chester has been improving last couple years. That being said , don’t see them beating you guys. But don’t think they’ll be a pushover either.

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Admittedly I know very little about Chester this year. I feel like the Dawgs will probably go to 2-0 after this week but maybe some of you poster can give me some info on Chester. 

The qb is pretty good and can throw it around well! Some good athletes around him as well! CC is much improved but I don’t see them getting the win! I believe you guys will win by at least two scores!! 

13 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I went to the TCA CC game Friday night. CC jumped out o top 13-0 (Missed PAT). TCA battled back. (TCA Won 27-20). CC has some big boys! Their receiver, #7, is a beast! There were several passes dropped or slightly overthrown otherwise CC would have won! They are a solid team. Can they beat Milan, likely not but if they connect in their passing game better and not rely on #7 so much, Milan will have a tough game. 

I feel like Milan 28-10.

Oh, Their kicker is really good too!! All kickoffs were deep in endzone! 

• Upvote 1